The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Stone Gate Farm needs Entries

I don't know if it's the economy, the time of year or what, but entries in this area (NE OH & NW PA) have been trickling in and Stone Gate is no different. For those of you who have been here before we hope you will decide to come back. For those who never have been here before we are a small family run event with beautiful rolling terrain, all weather dressage arena, professionally designed show jump courses on grounds stabling and a laid back friendly atmosphere.

Contrary to popular belief, OH is not in the middle of the country We're 35 minutes from the PA/OH boarder on the turnpike.

Hope we get more entries.

Jackie

I forgot the date. It's Sept 19 - 20.

Oh Jackie if only I lived in Ohio still!! (Connecticut now... a bit too far to travel sad to say) Stone Gate was ALWAYS one of my favorites but I haven't been able to go since my old guy passed on some years ago. I'll prod all my friends who still live in the area but my guess is they're all already entered because they all love you too

I would strongly encourage anyone who can go to do so-- I would if I still had a horse!

I'm entered at BN but if all goes well at South Farm, might think about moving up to Novice at Stone Gate.

Jackie changes the track around (thank you) for us locals and I really appreciate the changes on the stadium course to correspond with the level you are jumping.

Great event to have fun at.
    1. Bozone (n.): The substance surrounding stupid people that stops bright ideas from penetrating. The bozone layer, unfortunately, shows little sign of breaking down in the near future.