The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Free broodmare leases: HOL/TB and TRK/TB easy to breed! (Lex, KY area)

I have 2 mares that I would like to place in good breeding lease situations for next year... they both foaled late this year...my own fault, I should have started a lot sooner last year. Both mares were in foal on the first try, foaled out easily everything textbook!

Parvati is an 8 year old 16.1 hh dark bay Holsteiner TB cross by Cottage Boy o/o a TB mare with great sporthorse bloodlines including Mr.Prospector/Double Jay/Turn To/ and Sicambre

Her 2009 colt by Torino (Heartbreaker/Cassini/Dinar) is a stunner with the most personable sweet temperaments in any horse I've met. He is correct with a beautiful topline and has his mommy's baby doll chiseled face...I believe she will produce some outstanding hunters with that 'breedy' look everyone is looking for

Rhiannon is a 12 year old, liver chestnut with lots of white, Trak/TB cross mare. She is by the stallion Marcus o/o a Vice Regent TB mare. She has 10++ hunter movement and has passed this on to her 2009 Balta'Czar son.

Her 2009 colt by Balta'Czar (Alla'Czar/Columbus/Condino) is all LEGS!!! with bling to spare 4 white socks/stockings, a few small belly spots, white blaze and blonde tail hairs. He's going to turn heads on the line and later on in his career.

Will post pic links by tomorrow.

I do equine therapy for a living and it has me travelling a lot lately, I just don't have the time to spend doting on my horses as much as I would like. Both mares are very well deserving of good homes where they can get the attention they need. This is for a lease, possibly long-term lease. I would like to breed either/both of these girls again at some point, but can't do it at this time in my life.

Feel free to call me with more questions Kate: 859.333.5881
    e-mail: GreaterGoodSporthorses@gmail.com

bump