The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default FOB waived for Big Savings at ALS

I just got the following email from American Livestock Supply and wanted to pass it on to all COTH members:

Stock up on gallon and bulk size products for big savings on shipping costs! Fly Control, Supplements, Feed Through Dewormer and much more...
    Count on American Livestock Supply for all your animal health needs!

No FOB Shipping Charge on FOB Items now through Labor Day!

Orders received now through September 7, 2009, ALS will waive the full FOB shipping charge on all FOB products.
    - -If you order through our website use coupon code FOB82009, or if you prefer to call in your order at 1-800-356-0700 just mention this email. (please note: the FOB charge reduction will not show up on your online order however it will be credited on your invoice)- -($7.00 Standard ground shipping on orders under $75.00 still applies)

Horse FOB Products include:

* Strongid C 2X
    * Ultra Shield EX
    * Repel-Xp
    * Orvus Shampoo
    * Vetrolin
    * Apple-Dex
    * HylaRX
    * Fluid Action HA
    * Joint Combo
    * Grade A Milk Replacer
    * Grow Colt
    * H.B. 15
    * Bismusal Suspension
    * Red Cell
    * Sand Clear
    * Mare Plus
    * Probios
    * Mineral Oil
    * Corta Flx, and many more...

Livestock FOB Products include:

* Prozap VIP Insect Spray
    * Resorb Bucket
    * Sav-A-Calf Scours Control 2 (8 or 20 lb)
    * Electrolytes Plus
    * Calf Pro
    * Synergized Delice
    * Durasect Pour-On
    * Worm Rid Pelleted Goat Dewormer
    * QuikStrike Fly Bait
    * Frank's Calf Fetal Extractor and many more...

You may easily place your order on our website americanlivestock.com or call us at 1-800-356-0700 and one of our customer service representatives will be happy to assist you.

Thank you for shopping with us.

American Livestock and Pet Supply, Inc.
    613 Atlas Ave
    Madison, WI 53714

1-800-356-0700
    Sue
    Back in my day, we didn't have as many warning labels because people weren't so dang stupid!

Oh thanks. I've not used that company but will get on the email list.
    I usually use jeffers and Dover and bigdee's, whomever has free shipping, as well as our usual smartpak, but fob free shipping? yes!

Glad to be of help. I just checked the Vit E and Selenium that I buy and the price has SKYROCKETED!!

Last time I ordered it was probably this spring and the price was ~$69.00 plus shipping for a 20 lb container. It's gone up to $109.00! I can't believe that in 5 months the price can have jumped $40.00 so I checked all my other catalogs, Valley Vet, KV Vet, Horse Health, and Jeffers. All went up like that...

I usually order two 20 lb containers to save on FOB costs but the FOB is only $17.40 for the 40 lbs.

Wow, I still can't believe it went up $40.00...

Oh well, I'll just order one this time. I know I'm good on fly spray for this year but if I'm going to go broke, I might as well order another case for next yr and go REALLY broke.....

Aw, what the heck, I can't take it with me so I might as well spend it on the critters I love.
    Sue
    Back in my day, we didn't have as many warning labels because people weren't so dang stupid!

I posted this no FOB sale here when they had this offer back over Memorial Day. Nice to see them repeating it! I saved a huge amt ordering all my big bucket heavy items - electrolytes, feed-thru fly control, pelleted MSM, etc.

I missed ordering some hoof supplement (ran out of money ) looks like I have another opportunity, need to look in the sofa cushions

What hoof supplement is a good one for it's price?
    About the only time losing is more fun than winning is when you're fighting temptation.
    -- Tom Wilson, actor & comedian

This spring Valley Vet had an offer on Ultrasheild EX that if you bought 3 gallons, they'd give you the 4th one free. You still had to pay shipping but it was great deal as that's the fly spray I use. I've still got 3 gallons left, but that's only because I had 3 gallons to start the year with. So I figure if I get another 4 gallons and don't have to pay shipping, it's worth getting it now. I'm sure I'll still have horses next year so it won't go to waste.

I can't help you with a hoof supplement though, pony grandma but I'm sure someone will have a good recommendation. If you post on Horse Care Forum, you'll probably get 5 or more good ones.
    Sue

Default No FOB thru Labor Day!!

Bumping this up -- I just ordered and saved $32 on frgt !!

Take note dog people - they have dog crates very afforable and you save the ship charge. Huge savings. I got the biggest one they had for $79 and it weighs 45 lbs on frgt.

My husband loves the Trainers Choice liniment, it has aloe in it, for himself. It's the same thing as the expensive human flex-all.

I buy it in the gal jug, $2+ cheaper than Jeffers, and no FOB.
    About the only time losing is more fun than winning is when you're fighting temptation.
    -- Tom Wilson, actor & comedian