The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Psycho Arrested in an Assault by Horse...

Horse & Hound can have the most interesting story. This time, psycho woman uses horse as deadly weapon...need some chocolate darlin'?

Woman arrested after "assaulting" a man with her horseH&H news team

A woman from California has been arrested on suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon after her horse trampled a hiker.

A woman from California has been arrested on suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon after her horse trampled a hiker.

Fifty-three-year-old Cathy Marie Williams from Badger was arrested by Fresno County sheriffs last Friday (7 August).

She was reportedly out riding with three others when they came across a group of hikers.

A row over property broke out and Ms Williams knocked a 65-year-old man to the ground with her horse.

The horse then allegedly trampled the hiker, before Ms Williams dismounted and is reported to have repeatedly kicked and struck the man with a stick.

She remounted and left and was later arrested.

The man was airlifted to hospital, but his current condition is unknown.
    "Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectatos Nunc"

<>< Sorrow Looks Back. Worry Looks Around. Faith Looks Up! -- Being negative only makes a difficult journey more difficult. You may be given a cactus, but you don't have to sit on it.

Trak, this looney doesn't need chocolate, she needs an anger management course and some serious meds!

I'd no more run over someone with my horse, than I would with my truck. Although there are some folks I've often thought would make better roadkill than taking up space on the planet.....
    Homeopathy claims water can cure you since it once held medicine. That's like saying you can get sustenance from an empty plate because it once held food.

I wonder what the three others were doing. You'd think at least one of them would have stopped her from kicking and hitting the man with the stick!
    Psycho indeed!

I'd like to know the facts.

doesn't surprise me any - there was recently an article in our local paper about 2 young ladies who got into a crop fight over an open gate... some people just don't play well with others I guess!
    "I gave my life to become the person I am right now. Was it worth it?”