Hi,

I'm looking to free lease a 7 year old 16.1 hh chestnut and white APHA gelding located west of Saint Louis, MO. Very flashy with lots of personality, super quiet and a great confidence builder. I've been riding this horse for his owner since he was 4 years old. She recently signed him over to me due to financial reasons but since I'm heading off to graduate school in the fall I really don't have time for another horse on top of my own so I'm hoping to find a spot for him somewhere.

This horse has shown successfully in local hunter/jumper shows, mini events and dressage shows. He's a pleasure to ride (very comfy!) and has a great work ethic. He has been ridden extensively on the trails and is very brave with little to no spook. He crosses water and is just as happy leading as following in any gait. This guy is a great confidence builder and has taken a 5 year old from her very first lesson on the lunge line to her first short stirrup class. He's truly a horse that anyone can ride and enjoy.

He's very people oriented and gets along with most horses well in turn out situations. He would also make a great companion horse as he's an easy keeper that does just fine barefoot. He would LOVE a kid of his own however he must stay in Missouri or possibly western Illinois. Feel free to PM me for more information/pictures and I'd be happy to send them along. Thanks!