The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Ocala Hits Info needed - farm rentals? Hack to show?

We are thinking about going to Ocala Hits for the series. Could someone please tell me a couple of things. Is it like WEF where you can hack to the show from homes in the area? Are there homes/farms for rent in the area that you can hack to the show? Could you please recomend some areas (neighborhoods) that are good to consider and are there any that you would not recommend? Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks

There are farms you can rent on the show grounds with housing as well. That information is on the hits website. There are serveral farms for lease around there during seasion but you better book nolw. Ocala has a lot more space than wef there won't be as much competetion in ocala campared to wef. I love Ocala and plan to show there a lot more. Just bring some winter stuff because it can get cold there in the morning.
    Author of COTH article "The Other Side of Aaron Vale"

Thanks for the info. The only thing I saw on the Hits website was for condos. Am I looking at the correct site? Can you hack from the farms to the showgrounds?

yes you can haack from the farms they have for lease to the showgrounds the farm is actually on hits grounds.
    Author of COTH article "The Other Side of Aaron Vale"