The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Need help with rescue dog transport!

I adopted a 5 month old JRT on his last day at Animal Control in Griffin, GA. I know call me a sucker, and I know I have to stop looking at those kind of posts.
    However he will be a nice addition to the herd of aging JRT's we already have. And I thought at 5 months he deserved a chance.
    I am looking for someone in near or going thru Griffin or Atlanta, GA in the next few days that might be interested in picking him up to help get him a little closer, I am in Charlestown, WV. I will go get him if need be, but thought I would ask. (I did cross post)
    I have picture I can e-mail.
    Last edited by Muleskick; Aug. 3, 2009 at 10:40 PM.

Outside Ocala FL - Horse Capital of the World

Good luck getting him home! I would offer, but I am way south of GA, totally wrong direction.

We got our two rescues from a shelter in GA two years ago, my husband drove 8 hours both ways just to get them.
    There are friends and faces that may be forgotten, but there are horses that never will be. - Andy Adams

MK I belong to a group that do volunteer dog transport for rescues. We can help you, can you pm me with your emal address.