The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Arrow Siberian Husky in Greenville, NC - abandoned

This is not my dog and I don't know the person that listed it but it is in my area. If you are seriously interested, PT me your email address and I'll PT you the guys info. that sent out the message and a pic of the dog. It was emailed to me, so I don't feel comfortable posting the guys info. since I don't know him, just the person that emailed it to me.

Hello All:

A friend of my mother found a pure bred 4 year old Siberian Husky abandoned in Greenville recently. The previous owners had apparently moved and left the dog chained up outside for several days. The dog is currently in foster care and the family is looking for a good home for her. From the information I have she is housebroken, good with children, intelligent, takes commands, and overall is very sweet. She is also current on all shots.

I have more pictures and information if you are interested. Also if you know of someone who may be interested please pass this along and ask them to get in touch with me.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide this dog.

I adore Siberian Huskies they are so pretty. Hopefully she finds a good home.