The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Any Boston Terrier fans out there?

I volunteer for the Boston Terrier Rescue of NC and we are in serious need of some additional foster homes. There are 7 dogs sitting on our waiting list and several of those are in shelters with very little time left. We are completely out of room! If there is anyone in the NC, SC, VA, or northern GA area that would be willing to foster for BTRNC, please let me know! The rescue covers all vet bills for the fosters in your care.

TIA!
    "Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil, and you're a thousand miles from the corn field." --Dwight D Eisenhower

Boston Terrier Rescue of NC - www.btrnc.org - Adopt for Life!

I LOVE Bostons! We got our first Boston on May 15 of this year and I am in LOOOOVE. Princess Fenway Elizabeth, aka 'Fenway' is the light of the house. We have a German Shepherd and an Aussie as well and little Fenner rules the roost.
    She is hilarious, endearing, cuddly, and SMART. She is excelling in puppy school and will be an agility superstar. We LOOOVE our little smoosh face. I don't even think love is the right word. My wife is obsessed with her!
    Someday I joke that we will have an army of little Bostons and our GSD shall be their commander.

We'd love to foster, but we are in MA. Too far, I'm afraid.

Here are some pics of little Fenway!

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_Gz7-Ez7GImA/Si...town%20006.JPG

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_Gz7-Ez7GImA/Si...dads%20036.JPG

Seriously, do they make them any cuter?
    If riding were all blue ribbons and bright lights, I would have quit long ago.
    ~George Morris
    Tufts Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine Class of 2014

Definitely no cuter dogs. And they're so smart that it's scary! But perhaps I'm biased Congrats on your little Boston.
    "Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil, and you're a thousand miles from the corn field." --Dwight D Eisenhower

Default LOFF Bostons !

Ours died at age 16,her name was BUGS....short for Bug eyed, smushy face, snorty farty . Loved her little ear to ear grin, and her little belly crawl. WE used to tell her to "GI JOE", and she would crawl for us. I've always wanted another one, but couldn't afford the $500-$600 prices for a puppy. I would be happy to foster, send a dribble, or help transport .

Wow Stella! 16 is ancient for a Boston!! Sorry to hear of little Bugs passing. I sent you a PM.

If I was in the area I would lend a hand but I'm not close... My boston is more of a retriever, yep he swims, and is a little more of a tirant them a lap dog. Love em but like any dog, people need to know that the breed is more high energy and not just a lap dog!
    I want to be like Barbie because that bitch has everything!

Thanks Smiles. We've got a Boston who's a water lover too. He goes crazy if you mention his "life jacket" haha!

If you're on facebook, feel free to join up with us as a "fan". We'd love to have you. You can find the link to our FB page off the main page of our website: www.btrnc.org