Hi all!

Looking for a dog? Our rescue is over-run! I am waiving adoption fees (tho our vet's office would take a small donation to our bill if you insisted!) for dogs that really need a new home. You WILL have to fill out an application, just one page but a home visit is not needed if you have a vet reference. We do adopt out of state also, don't let the location tie you down! We do *not* ship... but we do allow one week home trials for approved families.

Pictures are available, just email me at ebeep99 at yahoo dot com (you know the drill, change at to @ and dot to . and remove the spaces) and I'll send you as many as you like.

All dogs are fixed, up to date on all shots and vaccinated against kennel cough (bordatella), HW negative and on both HW preventative and Frontline plus for fleas/ticks. They are dewormed and living in my home.

BUDDY: 8 months old. Jack Russell/pointer mix. He is a thinker. Good offleash or on; good with other dogs. Does chase birds. Never seen horses. Very responsive to voice commands. Adopted and returned for being "too quiet around the kids". "Ticked" white with dark brindle ears and butt spot.

JOE: 2 years old. Pure Black N Tan Coonhound. Gorgeous guy, just not real bright. Flunked coon hunting. Flunked search and rescue training. Desperate for someone to let him be a pet. Has a good voice. Likes to squish into the tiniest doghouse when he naps.

SADIE: Approx 3-4 years old. Foxhound or Treeing Walker Hound? Found with injured foot and unable to locate her owners although it appears she had at least one litter by c-section at some point. Was in heat when found so may have roamed a good distance. Fantastic voice, seems to have great instincts but have not tried her out in the field. No idea what a leash is except to play 'crack the whip' with humans.

OREO: Approx 4-5 years old. Beagle/Bassett/Dachshund? type mix. Long, low with pronounced middle aged spread. Loves kids, cuddles, kisses. Housebroken, treat motivated. Black and white (obviously) with a tail that never seems to quit wagging. Good with cats and other dogs that don't try to hump her.