The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default 5 special minis and ponies for adoption

5 tiny ponies of various colors and sizes but all super tiny and between the ages of 1 and 4

These guys are available to knowledgeable homes please as they are not large dogs. The usual adoption procedure will take place for these little guys.

We have appys and paints here. Cute little horses, if you can provide a good home for one of these, please feel free to pm and I will send you pics.
    Our horses are not seen as the old and disabled they may have become, but rather as the mighty steeds they once believed themselves to be.

Sunkissed Acres Rescue and Retirement

I sent you a pm. This is just like what we talked about before and I think I would be interested.

Too bad youre not closer!! We have been looking for a buddy for our mini.

Good luck!

I want one! My poor little Sandy needs a friend but you're so far away. : ( I am getting ready to turn her out in one of the pastures with the big horses to see how she does, with Dusty the blind boy and Fable the sweet old OTTB.
    I want a signature but I have nothing original to say except: "STHU and RIDE!!!

Wonderful COTHER's I've met: belleellis, stefffic, snkstacres and janedoe726.

3 of these little honies are still available. Oh they are too cute.
    Our horses are not seen as the old and disabled they may have become, but rather as the mighty steeds they once believed themselves to be.

I emailed you back, but I didn't hear anything. Maybe it didn't go through. I wanted to know ages and whether or not they are mares, geldings or stallions. I also wanted to know if they were halter broke and if you can pet them and/ or give them treats. Also, which three are still available? You only sent me pictures of 4.

I hadn't heard anything back still and, in the meantime, I have found a perfect mini for me. Good luck placing them all.

Default ponies still available

Quote Originally Posted by Just My Style View Post
    I hadn't heard anything back still and, in the meantime, I have found a perfect mini for me. Good luck placing them all.
    Glad you found your little friend hon. I sent you pics but never got an email back LOL. Guess we lost each other in cyber space or something.

There are two little guys left looking for a home. One has Ryes syndrome and makes him look oh so cute albeit crooked. Too cute for words.

These guys really need a good home. They have so much potential and an entire lifetime ahead of them.