16 yr old registered Appendix QH gelding. A stocky 16 hands, grey. A real character and a wonderful friend. Really loves being doted upon and having a job. I have another horse and not enough time or $$ for both.

He would be perfect for a husband horse or adult re-rider looking to hack around. Also would be suitable for a child as long as they are not too young/tiny (he is a solid 1200 lbs!) Has done beginner lessons and often use him for friends who have never ridden before. Well mannered, great on trails, brave. Ex-event horse. Has navicular changes and some arthritis, no jumping, W/T and trails only.

Would strongly prefer he stay at my barn (small, quiet drama free boarding barn). Leasee to pay board, owner to pay farrier, routine vet and provide supplements. Am also open to off farm lease within 50 miles of 02050. No exceptions- I will not let this horse out of my sight after last experience (long story!). I have had him since he was 3 and he is VERY special to me. References will be checked.

Pictures are available- PM me!