The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Spin-off - "Finish Line" Free Samples - Codes/COTH

Reading the thread about SmarkPak prompted me to write about the Finish Line products.
    I had been reading about ulcers and U-7 online - then last week was reading my COTH mag and noticed a reference to U-7 and upon further investigation read about free samples of U-7 offered by FL in their full page ad.
    I called - gave my code which was on the FL advertisement page in the COTH mag - and just received today a one month supply of U-7. In this case all I had to pay was S*H which I think was $8. I started looking through all my COTH mags and in almost every one of them I find a FL ad for free samples of their various products. So check your ads in the CoTH mag!!!

Finish Line offers free samples for all of their products - just need the code like you mentioned. All you pay is shipping/handling. They are definitely worth it!
    "When a horse greets you with a nicker & regards you with a large & liquid eye, the question of where you want to be & what you want to do has been answered." CANTER New England