Bluebonnet Horse Expo - vendors, sponsors, donors and attendees wanted!
We’re gearing up for the 3rd Annual Bluebonnet Horse Expo! The first two Expos were successful, and we expect the 2009 Expo to be even bigger and better.
This year’s Expo will be held October 10 from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm at the Travis County Expo Center in Austin, Texas.
The Expo is an exciting, family-friendly day full of learning,
education and horses. The event includes riding, training and horse care clinics and demonstrations. This year includes an improved vendors’ area for shopping, a sale of new and used tack, farm & ranch items, and horse/ranch themed jewelry, art-work and home décor, rescue
horses on hand to meet the public and the first annual Bluebonnet Rescue Horse Challenge.
All funds raised at the Bluebonnet Horse Expo benefit the horses, donkeys and mules of Bluebonnet Equine Humane Society. This event draws people from across the state of Texas and beyond, and we need your help to make it a success:
How can you help make this event a success?
• Attend the Expo: Tickets are just $5, which children 12 and under getting in for free
• Become a vendor: Do you have a horse or farm related product or service to sell/market? If so, vendor spaces are inexpensive and a great way to get the word out. We’re also accepting a limited number of craft-type booths as well.
• Become a sponsor: If you would like to support the Expo, become a sponsor. Sponsorships start at just $25 and sponsors receive benefits based on their sponsorship level (complimentary advertising, complimentary vendor space, free tickets, etc.).
• Participate in the Parade of Breeds: We’re looking for people with unique breeds of horses who are broke to ride or drive to show off their breed. Parade of Breeds participants are given a complimentary vendor space to promote their breed and farm.
• Donate items for the sale area: We’re looking for new and used tack, farm and ranch equipment, and farm and ranched themed clothing, home décor and jewelry to sell. Donations are tax-deductible.