The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Placed Petite TB mare, done the A's looking for low stress home. Sound. MA.

Lovely 15 hand solid bay TB mare, 14 years old, is looking for a low key adult home. She has done all the A's here in New England, has auto swaps, big step and moves like a cat! Can do 4 ft from a trot with ease, BUT, we are looking to place her in a home where she will no longer be shown. She would rather hang out in the pasture, school in the ring and go on trails than be competitive again. She did very well, did win in the lows at Westbrook, Farmington etc., but her ideal home will be with a quiet, educated adult, who is also no longer looking to show. Quiet educated rider.

She has also evented and done dressage, super lateral work, comfortable gaits, easy keeper.

Can be the typical dominant mare and you need to use the "ask, don't tell" mode of operation with her! If your a mare person, you know what I mean and are used to it. If you have only had geldings, this may not be the mare for you to start with! She is not mean, has big soft eyes, but does not like horses near her stall, except for her chosen few.

Relocation is possible, at new owners expense. Ref's will be required and checked as will pictures of the facility. She may also throw some nice pony babies, if bred to a Welsh etc. This should be a long term/forver type of home, I will request that I have first right of refusal to take her back in the event she can't be kept.

Feel free to PM with any questions, the right home is most important
    Last edited by Drummerboy; Jun. 22, 2009 at 07:34 PM. Reason: placed

Thanks to all who have inquired thus far, Cybil is still looking for just the right home. We are not looking to place her in a school horse situation, but if you are an individual looking for a very classy horse, she may work for you.

Video's are available, I will gladly email them upon request.

Question Location?

Can you tell me where this mare is located?
    "Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game."

Default OOPS

My Apologies, I reread the title and saw that she is in MA.
    "Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game."