I have a lower-level dressage horse for lease who would be suitable for a novice or timid rider. She is a 23 year old 15.2 hh morgan. This older horse is somewhat physically limited due to arthritis, but still has a lot to offer a rider who needs a reliable packer. She is sound for light lower level work. She has been schooled through 3rd level and shown successfully at 1st and 2nd level. She should probably now only be shown intro or walk trot at schooling shows as she becomes uncomfortable in counter-canter, lengethings/mediums, etc. This horse is well trained and very quiet and reliable, she would be a great confidence builder. A great mount for somebody who wants a low stress introduction to dressage. She has also been used for high school equestrian team and has been ridden on trails.

I would consider a full or half lease. She is near Ann Arbor. I would allow her to move to a location I approve within an hour or two of Ann Arbor, however she must have dry lot turnout only, no grass. She could also remain at the current stable. No lease fee, rider would be asked to cover her expenses for full lease or to pay half her board for a half lease. Rider should be 150 lbs or less. I will consider a child rider if they are always supervised when at the stable.