The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default The Sunkissed Acres kids are here! With pics!!!!!

It's a matter of a couple of hours now and Katie will be here. DD has waited SO long, I think when they pull up she'll probably hyperventilate lol!

The shippers are dropping Katie off first, then following me to Stable Movements to drop off Paco.

Can't wait!!! Look for photos tommorrow!!
    Last edited by equineartworks; May. 23, 2009 at 10:34 AM. Reason: update
    I Loff My Quarter Horse & I love Fenway Bartholomule cliques

Just somebody with a positive outlook on life...go ahead...hate me for that.

I can't wait to see pics of these new kids in their new homes. I can't wait. I am so excited. HOORAY. YEAH>

LOLOLOL.....yeah.

I so happy for you and Katie. I'm anxiously awaiting pics.

Here are the pics!!!!

http://www.farmatnanticokecreek.com/?p=2646

look how beautiful she is!

So happy for everyone! And Ally must be over the moon!!!
    www.specialhorses.org
    a 501(c)3 organization helping 501(c)3 equine rescues

She is beautiful!!! What do you have planned for her?

She's gorgeous and so is your farm!
    You jump in the saddle,
    Hold onto the bridle!
    Jump in the line!
    ...Belefonte

Your farm looks lovely especially with a happy mule in it.

That is one good looking mule!!!! She looks right at home and she has awfully wise eyes!! Good for you for taking her -- I think everyone won all the way around on this deal!

Ohhhh, I am SO going to miss Katie Scarlett mule kisses but it's nice to know she's with you and your daughter, getting all the love and attention she so richly deserves.
    <>< Sorrow Looks Back. Worry Looks Around. Faith Looks Up! -- Being negative only makes a difficult journey more difficult. You may be given a cactus, but you don't have to sit on it.

Wow tears in my eyes. I cant believe how funny it looks to see my Katie Scarlett in someone else's photos. I am happy, I am but I suddenly realized how far New York is and Katie Scarlett is in NY.

As you come to know her, you too will come to love her. She really is gorgeous isnt she. A beautiful mule and wait till you see how talented she is. My friend knew what she was doing when she made Katie. Katie was the result of years of waiting and then breeding the perfect horse and donkey. I think Kathy will be happy with this. I know she will.

Kisses Katie
    Our horses are not seen as the old and disabled they may have become, but rather as the mighty steeds they once believed themselves to be.

Sunkissed Acres Rescue and Retirement

Oh and you must brag on Paco too. He is a special special boy.
    Our horses are not seen as the old and disabled they may have become, but rather as the mighty steeds they once believed themselves to be.

Congratulations!

Ok, i am exhausted...thank goodness Ally is young because settling in two new kids in two different places is rough on the old like me. lol!

I am doing the Paco meets Trooper pics right now...this horse? Paco? Probably one of the NICEST horses I have ever met. And he is a STUNNING boy. the kids are going to flip when they meet him.

Back in a bout a half and hour with a detailed report and pics

Ahhhhhhhhh you will learn, Paco never fights with anybody. He would rather just get out of the way. He is not dependant on anyone but gets along with everyone. Generally, no one picks on him long either, there is no fun in someone who wont fight back.

He is mr laid back. He takes everything in stride. I have known Paco for about 8 years and have never ever seen him spook or do anything one could possibly complain about. He will simply do as he is asked.

And, if you have one of those kids who can do a good whistle, Paco will come from anywhere. He is a good ole boy and I am sure that the little cowboys will adore him and his kind ways.

One of my friends was over last night and she had seen the pics of Paco and Trooper and I could tell she was wishin' she had known about him before I snatched him up! lol!

He is one handsome devil. He has all the wonderful QH qualities, but he has a soft gracefulness about him. His gentleness is incredible...I don't think I have ever met a horse so gentle! I can't wait to ride him, and for me that is quite the big deal lol! I may end up a re-rider again

I am truly glad for Paco. He deserved this. And you can absolutely trust that boy.

All I can muster is: Wow! Both of you are lucky to have each other! What a beauty!