The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Woodside, anyone?

Anyone coming to Woodside?

My plane LEAVES at 5am tomorrow (always seems like a good idea when I'm booking).

I'll be announcing dressage on Fri, then XC Sat/Sun. Come by and say "hello"!

I will be there! Riding and volunteering as needed. I haven't been actively eventing in a while and it will be my gelding's first time out, hopefully things go smoothly if not well. I can't wait til Friday!

Travel too crazy this year, but I want to go out to volunteer, maybe next year. Hopefully, California will be sunnier than Florida
    OTTBs rule, but spots are good too!

I will be there to cheer on the riders from my barn. My horse and I aren't ready yet.
    Proud owner of a Slaughter-Bound TB from a feedlot, and her surprise baby...!
    http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e350/Jen4USC/fave.jpg
    http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e3...SC/running.jpg

I was wicked excited to ride but alas got concussed on Thursday and am not yet cleared to start jumping again. I will be around all weekend though to cheer on friends and volunteer!

Well my truck will be there, does that count? Currently down to just 1 horse, and he hasn't returned to jumping yet, so no go for me. Might come down Saturday to watch the derby though as a friend is riding in it. Think I am home teaching lessons and having a day job for the rest though.

I may or may not go. Pocket Pony will be there Sunday I know, fence judging. If I go down it will be to watch my ex-evil chestnut mare go training level with her junior rider on Saturday afternoon.

It's so funny how I always wanted to event and practically gave away the one horse that has real talent for it, but I could not be more pleased. I am too old for her antics, and even her junior rider has had some bad days I hear. But I am so glad she's still out there, and loved despite her sometimes difficult personality!

She's showing under "Promising Future", her JC name. Her owner/rider is a really sweet kid, so if any of you see them go, think good thoughts and cheer them on

Sadly not this time. Family matters have taken over our/my life. I/we wanted/needed so much to go.

I/we, no they, still owe you lunch. Is Rebecca Farm on your schedule?

I'll be there! Riding in the Novice division on my boy

I'll be there, riding in Novice on my little Connemara cross mare Ella (Orion's Bold Princess). If you see a cute grey mare running sideways in the warmup, that will probably be us, although she was pretty well-behaved last time at Woodside. I'll be stabled with Foxhill Eventing, and we usually have a good cooler full of drinks and snacks, so come visit.

I've got 12 horses from my barn going (I'm riding two). Can't wait to see how the new course runs and am even more excited to have the course open for schooling after the event. Feels like it's never open

Opps, division and rider number would probably make me easier to find.....I am riding in Beginner Novice, rider #315. Anyone that is around, stop by and say hi. I will probably be running around like a nut.

Walked the cross country course this afternoon, it looks like it will be a blast to ride and watch the upper levels. Good luck and safe riding to all riding!

Festivity,

I will be looking for you and Whirly and will be cheering you on! Have fun this weekend!

~Jen

Quote Originally Posted by vali View Post
    I'll be stabled with Foxhill Eventing, and we usually have a good cooler full of drinks and snacks, so come visit.
    I'll look out for you and will say hello if I see the sideways pony! I'll be with the Tally Ho Farms group.

Thanks Jen! See you there!
    Hopefully next year you and Jamaica will be playing too.

Default I was there!

I was there this weekend to see my roommate who did the prelim challenge (and placed in the top 3!!) and to watch two other barnmates in BN. Have to say, the announcing was great on XC - I heard lots of people talking about how nice it was to have someone who sounded so professional announcing!