The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Missouri people-Queeny Park HP

Hey I was wondering if anyone in the area would be at the hunter pace at Queeny Park this Sunday. Maybe we would meet up, say hi. I'll be the one riding the big black friesian.

I'll be there with 3 other riders. We will all be on chestnuts of varying shades (might be one bay and 3 chestnuts) and my horse will have a HUGE freeze brand on his hip. Seriously, it's so big you can't miss it. Fingers crossed for no rain!!
    Member of My Balance is Poo Poo Clique

Default I'll be there, rain or shine (please no rain....)

I am helping to organize and run the Hunter Pace this spring, and I am bringing 4 horses as well! You will see me under the tent and I bet I will be wearing pink!! Please come up and introduce yourselves to me, I am the Queen of Queeny (actually just the organizer of the Horse Trials) and love to meet new faces from my online horsey life!

If I can unwind from the pretzel I am currently twisted into, I will be riding a chestnut and white paint while my main squeeze will be riding my wonderful huge gray Percheron mare. devcubber will be watching my bebe while I get to go out and have fun.

I will also be riding my paint the day before at the schooling dressage show (again, though, with the above mentioned caveat)

I'll be there on my super big bay TB that I've been riding. He is huge! If you find me, be sure to shout! (Black F-250, white 3 horse, paired with a chestnut WB)

I will be in a group of three (if all goes well) matching black and white overo paints. I'll be on the smallest (and probably craziest) of the lot.
    -Painted Wings

Set youself apart from the crowd, ride a paint horse, you're sure to be spotted

We came, we rode, and we got a blue ribbon! Great weather too.

Okay, I chatted with Painted Wings near the Porta-Potty. I hope you had a good flight!

Devcubber, another great QPEE event. Thanks!

Saitou - WOW! What a horse!! I didn't realize he was yours until I read this thread again. We were drooling over him as we walked back to our trailers after lunch. Hubba hubba!

Blu - were you able to unwind from the pretzel position? I'm not even going to ask . . .

Fleabites, there were many gawjus TBs there. Which one was yours?

Next time we need to have a COTH sign during lunch. What do you think?

So who's volunteering or riding in the HT next month?

Painted Wings, I do believe I rode with you. My guy felt left out, not being painted and all. You guys got a ribbon, but you left, did you get it?
    I saw you Devcubber, nice meeting you.
    SmallHerd, thanks for the compliment on my horse! He isn't exactly an eventer, but he is my most reliable and easiest to ride horse. His personality is his best feature. And he will mostly jump anything less than 3'.
    I am so suprised we got 5th!! Ironically, if we had gone slower, we would have placed higher. The whole time I was thinking "We are going way too slow!"
    It was alot of fun!

Did your friend have a paint that wouldn't load. There was someone parked next to us that has a friesan! We helped load the paint..

Oh yeah and I was the one who had to have my truck and trailer pulled out by a tractor.

We got first in the jumper division:-D
    Here we are
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...&id=1153590027

Is this your horse in the background???

Quote Originally Posted by FineDesign08 View Post
    Did your friend have a paint that wouldn't load. There was someone parked next to us that has a friesan! We helped load the paint..

Oh yeah and I was the one who had to have my truck and trailer pulled out by a tractor.

We got first in the jumper division:-D
    Here we are

Is this your horse in the background???
    Wow, yeah that is my horse in the background! LOL, I remeber you, you had to have your trailer and truck stuck!
    As you can see by the ribbon in the background, we got 5th in the jumper division, not great, but hey what can you do? Ironically, if we would have gone slower, we would have placed higher. The pace was really slow, don't you think?

Yeah we got stuck. It was terrible. That is so funny that your horse is in the background of my picture. We thought we were going to fast but we were actually 3 minutes slower than the optimum time. It was a lot of fun. Did you add me on facebook? Its ok if you did, I just want to make sure its you. haha

I remember you too! In the pic of you and your friend, my truck and trailer is on the left of the photo. You can see the front of my trailer. And yes, we were drooling over your horses too. Congratulations on your blue ribbons!!

Default It was a beautiful day

Here is a photo of my group.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...&id=1532920742

I'm on the horse in the middle. The horse on the left is also mine.
    -Painted Wings

Set youself apart from the crowd, ride a paint horse, you're sure to be spotted

PintedWings- Beautiful paints! I have seen your name around before!