The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default 2 JRT's in PA - posting for a friend - pictures

Posting for a friend:
    Hello to all-

Since my mother passed away last month, I have spoken to a number of you about her two small dogs that are in need of a home. My father is no longer able to stay where he is and is moving into an apartment in early June/July and desperately needs a home for these two little girls. I have attached some pictures at the end of this email. They are great little dogs, very loving, and they are not yappy or diggers or destroyers, they are registered (each has papers) Jack Russells. They are crate trained but my father leaves them loose in the house when he is not home. They do fine in the house during the day and do not chew, etc.

While we would like to try and keep them together - they have been together since the black and white dog was born; she is the daughter of the longer haired dog (believe it or not!) we are perfectly willing to separate them if it means they can get a new home. They would do well in a household with another male dog or cats (they get along great with cats) but any other dog would most likely be fine.

The black and white female is named Talley and she is 9 years old.

The longer haired brown and white female is named Missy and she is about 11 years old.

This type of dog can easily live well into 16+ years and they are great companion animals.

Please forward/send this to anyone you know that may be looking for a good dog or two!!! ANY help you can provide in finding them a home is greatly appreciated. I am happy to get them to any location in the country at my expense. If someone wants more information please have them email me or call me at ***-***-****.

Thanks for the help-

Keri
    Please contect ME for the number and email address as I do not want to post them on a public forum. I also have the photos of these girls and they are adorable. Keri would prefer they stay together if at all possible...
    Last edited by Kinsella; May. 1, 2009 at 02:45 PM.
    Not all who wander are lost.

Ralando II

Ralando II

No one? Even if you can only take one it would help...

Ralando II

Bumping for a great pair of dogs that might be getting overlooked...

Ralando II

I'll bump again. I love the older ones. Already tried to talk hubby into it -- but we have two dogs already and got the big no. I hope someone out there has a heart for more mature dogs and will keep these two together! Come on folks, look at those faces!
    "Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Confucious
    <>< I.I.

Default JRTs

You have A PM
    Fleur de Lis Hanoverians

Will speak to Husband about these girls. We have 4 "mature" terriers (including 2 JRTs) already, what's 2 more?