The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

joahaas Guest

Default Good horses need good homes

I rescue thoroughbreds injured while racing. Once sound I try to find good homes for them. I have a couple that are sound and ready for love and jobs.

Meg - 16.2H, Big bodied, beautiful mare by Unaccounted For. Her registered name is Maegermonster. She had a minor slab fracture and is now sound. She would make a great broodmare cross for warmbloods. A bit nervous from being mishandled but with patience could make a nice show horse.

Mannie - 16.1H, gentle, really cute gelding. Man of Conquest had a fractured bone in his ankle but is now sound. Should probably not jump but nice mover and a really great disposition.

Annie - 16H, attractive mare by Mr. Nasty. Anne's Choice. Annie is very affectionate but has been mistreated so needs a patient hand. She is approved by AQHA and is a bright chestnut so should be a good mare to breed for palamino color.

I would like to help more horses that are injured but need to find homes for these to have room.

where are the horses located and do you have any pictures?