The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

sz Guest

Smile Free on Farm Lease in Farmingdale, NJ

I have 2 horses boarded at Best Chance Farm in Farmingdale, NJ. Lovely facility includes large outdoor ring, large indoor, grass track, big paddocks, great group of people, reputable trainer, access to horseshows, clinics. I am willing to give you all the luxuries of horseback riding without all the responsibilities and expense! Donovan is my 17.2 9 yr dark seal bay thoroughbred, built like a warmblood. Three great gaits, jumps anything - lots of fun. Luke is my 8 yr old dappled grey appendix that is my hunter - automatic changes, jumps around great. I need leasee to pay only half of one horses board ($350) per month. I will pay all other board fees, vet, farrier costs. You can ride as much as you want - pick the horse you prefer or use both. I would like for leasee to lesson with owner/trainer (Nancy Bloom). Possible show opportunities if you like to compete. I have 3 kids, my spouse lost his job and I am in over my head with time/expenses. I think this is a fabulous deal for someone - no beginners please. Email me for pictures - they are both extra handsome, sound, healthy, sane.

PM sent!