The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by caradino View Post
    IS THERE NOTHING WRONG WITH THIS MAN?!

come on. he can't be this wonderful AND also incredibly attractive. he's got to have a hunchback, or a clubfoot, or really bad acne...

we need pictures!!
    He is 6'4, and all muscles because of his job, with a great voice and very good with his hands. ;-)

The one thing that is wrong with him is.. HE IS A NICE GUY.. For once I dated the nice guy and got a great guy. So that nice guy that you know and only what to be friends with give him a chance and you just might get one like mine and if you are very lucky he might be good at making things.
    Are you going to cowboy up or lie there and BLEED?

Default Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleanor View Post
    He is 6'4, and all muscles because of his job, with a great voice and very good with his hands. ;-)

The one thing that is wrong with him is.. HE IS A NICE GUY.. For once I dated the nice guy and got a great guy. So that nice guy that you know and only what to be friends with give him a chance and you just might get one like mine and if you are very lucky he might be good at making things.

He most certainly seems like a keeper! Dang, I might just come steal him, would that be okay with you? lol

I'd like to make the suggestion that your BF writes out the dimensions, materials required and directions, and sell it on E-Bay as a download.

Of course, you need to send me the info first so I can test it out for you!

NJR

So when's the wedding?
    Yogurt - If you're so cultured, how come I never see you at the opera? Steven Colbert

Such beautiful work.
    He's really lucky, you know? He's got talent and ambition and a lovely "muse" who truly appreciates him.

Thanks for sharing and cheers!
    To have a right to do a thing is not at all the same as to be right in doing it. - GK Chesterton

He is 6'4, and all muscles because of his job, with a great voice and very good with his hands. ;-) The one thing that is wrong with him is.. HE IS A NICE GUY.. For once I dated the nice guy and got a great guy. So that nice guy that you know and only what to be friends with give him a chance and you just might get one like mine and if you are very lucky he might be good at making things.
    Have you ever thought of cloning him - you could make a FORTUNE!!

Would you take mine in on trade?

you're a very blessed woman! KEEP THIS ONE!

we will all be impatiently waiting for a post announcing your engagement.

(of course i think mine is just as wonderful... i could go on, but i won't bore you all ;])

seems to be a match made in heaven, she is playing with the ponies, he has his own toys to keep him out of trouble!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mozart View Post
    Personally, I think the moderate use of shock collars in training humans should be allowed.

Those are beautiful! Is he willing to share the plans?

Beautiful!!!!!