The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Thumbs down StoryBrookeFarms Feedback

I just wanted everyone to know that I had purchased items from StoryBrookeFarms (SMB boots, Saddle Pad, Leather belt, Standing Wraps, Brand New Show Coat) never arrived at my home. Filed a claim through paypal for my $165 and didnt recieve any money back at this point. I dont know if this is a common problem with them or if I am the first one to have this problem. They really seemed like a good place to work with but I was wrong. Claims items were sent which were supposed to be UPS insured - cant get a tracking number or anything. Phone calls not returned either. www.StoryBrookeFarms.com (Buyer beware!!)

I would love to see if the the buyer of the sheet she listed ever received his/her item.

I bought a hunt coat from them a few months ago... Sent them a check and they said that they would PM me and ship me the coat as soon as they received the check. I did not hear from them for about two weeks so I found their email and emailed them... was told there were family health issues... sorry for the delay, etc. I think it was another 3-4 weeks (shipped from MI to PA) before I received the coat. Around the same time I had a saddle shipped from WA state that came in 5 days... I hope your issue gets resolved!!
    “I always knew I had the ability, I just had to find the horse to get me there.” - Calvin Borel, on riding Street Sense to victory in the 2007 Kentucky Derby

i also had some issues...took forever to get the boots i bought. same explanation, family issues, etc. the boots did arrive as described however. but one shouldn't offer things for sale if one isn't able to honor deals made. good luck...keep harassing her...maybe she'll get the deal done.
    www.pinkhorseperformance.com
    Begin as you mean to continue.