The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Chad Keenum/ CK Sporthorses

Has anyone bought or sold horses through him? PM me anything negative please. He is located in Virginia.

Nothing but good things to say about Chad and the horses he represents.
    Can you stress-fracture your brain?

Chad's great. He's got a lot of nice horses right now. I've known him for many years, always great to deal with.

One of those nice horses is mine. He got dropped off last Sunday. I've never worked with Chad before and I was wondering how people felt about him.

He sold a horse for an acquaintance of mine and she was very happy with the entire process.

I've personally had nothing but positive experiences in my dealings with him.

Smile

i have known Chad for several years and he has sold 2 horses for me. He is honest and a very good rider and his horses are very well taken care of. I have only high praise for Chad.

Chad is a Great person. Good Horseman. and just a Honest and genuine person. He has very nice horses. He knows his business and is easy to deal with . Best of Luck....
    "YOU create your own stage. The audience is waiting."

Chad is awesome. He is really funny but also really honest about the horses he represents. I would do business with him in a heartbeat.

We have known Chad for several years now and have been in many transactions with him, both buying and selling. We have found him to be completely trustworthy in the business aspect as well as a wonderful friend. He seems to be incredibly popular and after dealing with him you'll understand why.
    Signature Sporthorses
    www.signaturesporthorses.com

Good friend just bought 2 horses through him. Has been pleased.
    "are you yawning? You don't ride well enough to yawn...I can yawn, because I ride better than you, Meredith Michael Beerbaum can yawn, you, not so much..." George Morris in Camden, SC

I've dealt with Chad before and sent a friend of mine to go see some horses he had while she was horse shopping. He was excellent to deal with and she wound up buying one of the horses he had on consignment and has been VERY pleased with him.
    Visit my farm at www.hiddenrockfarm.com

Nothing but good things to say from me also. Great communication, honest, and I haven't seen a horse from his barn yet that I have not liked!

Chad is great. I just bought a horse through him (and Signature ). Very honest and respected around here.
    Cherry Blossom Farm - Show & Field Hunters, Side Saddles

Chad is wonderful. I have known him for many years (both as a friend and through the horse industry). He is honest, professional and holds himself to a very high standard. His horses are very well cared for.

Thumbs up Chad Keenam

He rode with my daughter for many years. He was always great and I'm sure he still is.,

Thumbs up

I ride with Chad and I think that he does a quality job. Even before I started training with him. I would've highly recommend him to anyone for training & sales because I liked the way he worked & the results (both horse & rider had from working with him).

Chad is fabulous.

*Update 9/10: I still ride with Chad & have some investment horses & ponies with him. Chad has a great eye for finding what you need & want. He is also wonderful to work with, even after sale transcation. (I.e.training and/or showing the horse for you).
    Last edited by Show_hunters; Sep. 14, 2010 at 11:58 PM.

Thumbs up Thumbs Up To Chad

His horses and his riders are always top notch. We see them on a regular basis at shows. I have nothing but good things to say about him!
    Boarding for Show, Pleasure, and Retirement horses. www.LockeMeadows.com

I just dropped off a new Hanoverian stallion for him to show and he's been awesome. I'll be sending him more horses.
    www.grayfoxfarms.com Home of Redwine, Aloha, Federalist, Romantic Star and Rated R.

Thumbs up

He is a great rider, a great businessman, and a loyal friend. You won't be disappointed in his professionalism or level of care.

He used to catch ride some of my A/A horses for me when we were both in college (he was still an amateur then) and he's great!
    Who is John Galt?