The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Question Couple of questions for Mods on Classifieds and Premium memberships

If you are a Chronicle Subscriber, does that automatically give you a premium membership to the boards?

If you are a premium member on the boards, does that give you access to the chroinicle magazine online?

If I want to place a classified, but don't have a definite price for my items (ie: I would be glad to take an offer from someone, or trade items with someone) which price category of ads should I choose.

Thanks!!
    FREE TACK/APPAREL ADS: BITS AND BARTER BOARD: http://bitsandbarter.proboards.com/i...ay&thread=5450

We actually are working on a bunch of new ideas for the sites, but as it stands right now:

The memberships/subscriptions to the magazine and the forums are completely separate entities, so no, a Chronicle magazine subscription does not currently get you Premium BB status or vice versa.

We don't currently work trade-only ads via the classifieds, but you could do something like:

"I have xyz for sale for $___. I'm willing to entertain other offers or items in trade, so contact me if you're interested!"

Purchase whichever level ad your $___ price falls within.

Hope that makes sense!
    Thanks for your interest.
    Mod 1