The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Two Horses needing homes, beginners horse and blind rideable. GA

I had a very nice lady contact me needing to place two very special horses. One is a 21 year old gorgeous black TW. Anyone can ride horse. No soundness issues or problems of any sort. Prefers a rider up to 125 pounds.

The other is a gorgeous Arab, grey. He is blind but absolutely fine on a pasture. Ridden regularily by child none the less.

I have pics of these two horses, both are really nice and well cared for animals. Illness forces them to find a new home.

For contact info, please pm me and I will send both the pics and contact name and number.
    Last edited by snkstacres; Feb. 1, 2009 at 09:09 AM.
    Our horses are not seen as the old and disabled they may have become, but rather as the mighty steeds they once believed themselves to be.

Sunkissed Acres Rescue and Retirement

Bump this lady really needs help and the horses are gorgeous
    Our horses are not seen as the old and disabled they may have become, but rather as the mighty steeds they once believed themselves to be.

bump so Lori won't end up with 2 more rescues.

yes, if you are even considering a childs mount, let me send you the pics of these two.

passed on the pics to a couple of Cothers so hopefully these two wonderful horses will get a home. Keep trying, the rescues are starting to pour in.

Lori my BO wants a horse her husband (over 125) and children can ride, bomb proof as hers and mine are uh, not for the timid.
    I don't think she could take the blind one, and we haven't discussed gaited, but.................you know my email, so send me a pix of the TWH if he can carry a normal size male, not chubby, and he's not wanting to run or race, etc.
    I'll tell her about both today when I go to the barn.

Actually, let me email you her email now. You can send her pix if you think the TWH can carry her husband. And, horse needs to be dead quiet. Unlike those of us who want the hot horses with spirit, BO wants the really calm quiet horse that will plod along to keep her family safe.

Hey hon, I think the TW is needing a lighter rider. I emailed your boss but will give you this info as well. There are two horses, used in lesson program who need a slower life. Both healthy and very well cared for.

There phone number is 770-460-0525 She has two that will fit that bill. God bless, we are getting slammed suddenly.