The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default PLACED :) 2003 Reg. TB mare, Lower DE

Soul Ballet is approx. 16 hand and solid bay. She has what appears to be an old slab fracture in her knee but appears to be trail sound. Her old owner is going through some difficult times and I agreed to take her in hopes she would suit my program. She's just not settling in the way I was hoping and am looking to re-home her. Her old owner is unable to take her back at this time. She is willing to apply for duplicate papers as well. Her only vice is that she paws. Her vulva conformation is not the best and appears to have a caslick in. I don't have that much help in the barn and am not comfortable enough to get a close enough look at her without a qualified person holding her head. I do know she has a Juventus filly on the ground which her old owner would be more then willing to send pics of. She was underweight when she arrived and is slowly gaining weight and getting a better coat. I have old pictures and will get new pictures of her as soon as the weather permits. Please PM or email Tenley @ aol . com ....
    Last edited by CSSporthorses; Jan. 29, 2009 at 06:04 PM.
    R.I.P. Barbaro
    Good luck Nicanor & Lentenor !