The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Where to buy Cosequin?

Anyone have any websites that sell it a great price? Thanks!

I get mine from Valley Vet (www.valleyvet.com) as they seem to have the best price and free shipping....

Lemme know if you find something better!
    Amwrider: May the fleas of a thousand camels infest their genitalia and may their arms be too short to scratch.

American Livestock Supply -- has free shipping on larger orders: http://www.americanlivestock.com/p-1...ed-powder.aspx

horse Warehouse.

www.entirelypets.com

Lowest price I have found and shipping is free over $100. For example, for Cosequin Equine Powder Concentrate 1400 gm = $159.99 + free shipping. The same product at Valley Vet = $179.95 + free shipping.

Also once you have purchased from them, they send you coupons for so many dollars off if you purchase over a certain amount. For example, the current coupon I have is for $10.00 off purchases of $160.00 or more.

Quote Originally Posted by amoore View Post
    www.entirelypets.com

Lowest price I have found and shipping is free over $100. For example, for Cosequin Equine Powder Concentrate 1400 gm = $159.99 + free shipping. The same product at Valley Vet = $179.95 + free shipping.

Also once you have purchased from them, they send you coupons for so many dollars off if you purchase over a certain amount. For example, the current coupon I have is for $10.00 off purchases of $160.00 or more.
    I paid $129 with free shipping from Valley vet for the 1400g Cosequin with MSM.
    Amwrider: May the fleas of a thousand camels infest their genitalia and may their arms be too short to scratch.

The Cosequin with the MSM is less expensive than the regular concentrate (the price I noted). The 129.99 price you sited is for the MSM- added version. That is the same price as the entirelypets site.

There are several different versions of Cosequin (regular, ASU, MSM, etc...)so I guess the OP would have to decide which exact Cosequin and then shop around.

Quote Originally Posted by amoore View Post
    The Cosequin with the MSM is less expensive than the regular concentrate (the price I noted). The 129.99 price you sited is for the MSM- added version. That is the same price as the entirelypets site.

There are several different versions of Cosequin (regular, ASU, MSM, etc...)so I guess the OP would have to decide which exact Cosequin and then shop around.
    ahhh! Why is it cheaper?
    Because the MSM takes the place of more cosequin?

Quote Originally Posted by Invested1 View Post
    ahhh! Why is it cheaper?
    Because the MSM takes the place of more cosequin?
    It's not cheaper, it's fuzzy math. The cosequin with MSM has less servings for the same size than the regular cosequin. I learned this the hard way. lol It's far more economical to just pay the $10 for the MSM and add it yourself.
    "You can't blame other people. You can't always say what happened wasn't my fault, and you know what? Even if you have an excuse, shut up. "Bruce Davidson Sr.

Omaha Vaccine Company often has very good prices. Right now, they're selling 1400gm for $168. I've often bought it for around $155, and it's not uncommon to see a monthly special around $149.
    Jer 29: 11-13

Entirelypets is usually the best price. Although someone here said they have found it on ebay cheaper. So check it out.

Thank you!! I saw the entirelypets.com and ebay so far are the best! Didn't know if there was a secret place!

Big D's has buy one get one half off! $159-(I think)!

2nd the suggestion for Vern @ horsewarehouse
    He's typically had the best day-to-day pricing on Cosq and some of the other pricier supps.
    Besides. I like how he rolls. Nice guy
    To have a right to do a thing is not at all the same as to be right in doing it. - GK Chesterton