The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

gottaloveahorse Guest

Default FREE horse in Virginia TB none jumping but riding horse

This is a lovely guy located in round hill Virginia. I am looking for an off the farm lease for him hopefully not too far away but I am open to anything. He is an absolute doll. He IS off the track however he has been in training with a great pro and did lovely. The day he was pulled out of the field after his off time he went on a quiet trail ride, walk and trot. Since he has worked on walk and trot as well as cantering. You would be surprised how quiet he truly is! My trainer is in Germany at the moment so he has had a month or so off but I highly doubt anyone would have an issue with this guy. He is not that hard of a keeper even though he is every bit of 17 hands tall. He is only 6 years old. Sadly I cannot afford to keep him nor do I have the time he deserves. I would love for him to go to a good home where someone will have fun with him. Due to an old track injury and some hock arthritis I would rather he not go to a jumping home. He could probably do it but I would not like to take the chance. I will require that his new home sign a contract and provide references as I have had bad lease experiences in the past. I do not require a top notch top of the line equine facility but I want him in a good place. He is bay in color with 2 white small socks and a white star. He will come galloping up in the field, he does not mind being stalled or staying in the field, he loves his treats, he is easy going, he stands when you ask him under saddle, etc. I really want to find him a home asap. As I have stated he is located in Round Hill. I do not have many pics of him but I do have some. He really is a lovely horse who deserves his own human. He is nice enough to do some hunter under saddle shows, etc. Please help with this. It breaks my heart but he deserves more than what I can give him. Of course I am not letting him starve of actually he is in quite good shape. Again... help if you can please. Thanks!

Default INterested

Please call or email me. Very interested. 804-385-4739 or Windsofpassion13@aol.com
    Winds Of Passion Farm
    www.windsofpassionfarm.com