The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by pinkhairgirl View Post
    I was following the thread on the other forum and I can't believe people
    are still here and trying so hard to prove that the OP is wrong and they are right.That they are even resorting to taking the op's words out of contex . Shame on you for trying so hard to ruin a good thing. And FYI I know at least 4 disabled children/adults that ride at that Barn, they just don't advertise therapeutic riding because they accept children/adults on a one off basis. Doesn't the OP by being mentored under a BNT bring wonderful opportunities to the coaches and students at the barn?
    You better get your facts straight before trying to slander someone's name .
    Where have I commited "slander". I have repeated exactly what I read on the website, and on the local forum.

I can't believe people are still here and trying so hard to prove that the OP is wrong and they are right.
    This is a discussion, we are trying to decide exactly what is right, and what is not. I don't consider myself to be "trying hard". I'm giving my opinion.

Shame on you for trying so hard to ruin a good thing.
    Again, I don't believe I am "trying hard" to ruin anything. I am however taking a moral stance on the matter. You do not have to agree with me, or others.

And FYI I know at least 4 disabled children/adults that ride at that Barn, they just don't advertise therapeutic riding because they accept children/adults on a one off basis.
    Fair enough, however, that does not make it a theraputic riding center.

You better get your facts straight before trying to slander someone's name.
    I might suggest the same to you, minus the threatening tone.

Not to mention no one has used any names so how can anyone be "slandering" anyone's name??????? Maybe you should get your facts straight...