The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Young Male JRTs & Cocker abandoned/need homes

I had an email from a close friend in Jackson, MS. about 3 dogs abandoned on the roadside and picked up by a friend of hers. These are healthy, young, unneutered males. One JRT is a tri, one is brown and white and the cocker is a beautiful golden color -- small. One or both JRT's are under a year and the cocker is about a year. They had a rabies tag on one, contacted the vet, so they have records. The owner was contacted and doesn't want them (apparently put them out). If you are interested, please just email me at BGarzarek@aol.com and I'll forward the email and contact's name/number. They are free to good homes. The email has photos, they are cute!!! TIA
    Penny Garzarek

How can people do things like that? Grrrrr.

I've currently got 13 here on the island of misfits so my inn is full.

Bumping up for the poor little doggies.
    Save lives! Adopt a pet from your local shelter.

many if they were closer, my moms be wanting a JRT! I can't believe people, wait yes I can, people sucks sometimes. All they had to do was to place a free to good home ad or contact a local no kill shelter who could have sent them in the right direction, but people like that can't be bothered with such stuff.

A friend in Jackson just sent me an email with their pictures and they are really cute.
    The 2 male jack russells are 7 months and 3 years

Can you post their pictures? I had not planned on getting another JR until Duffy dies but I have been saying that for 2 years. He is now 18 and still plays with his jolly balls and squeaky toys. I had to have his black lab buddy put to sleep last month and has seemed a little depressed.

I am thinking Vermont is too far for the cocker spaniel to come to live with me, otherwise I would take him

I just moved and am currently dog-less (My dog was a companion to my parent's dog and couldn't be separated - so she stayed behind with my retiree Mom and Dad.) I grew up with Cockers, so would welcome one with open arms. PM if the cocker is still in need.