The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I just wanted to say that I want that pony for my daughter, who is yet to be born but I strongly feel that she needs it!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by awqawq View Post
    Grandma(aka Santa Claus) got my 6 year old daughter Butterscotch for Christmas....I told my daughter that I couldn't understand why she wanted Butterscotch when she had 8 real horses already and could buy another for what that toy cost!

Meh...she's happy I guess though. She's played with it already so much that the batteries need replaced and as I type she is sitting on it while watching a movie.
    If only you would let her bring the horses into the house...she wouldn't need Butterscotch!

Quote Originally Posted by awqawq View Post
    Grandma(aka Santa Claus) got my 6 year old daughter Butterscotch for Christmas....I told my daughter that I couldn't understand why she wanted Butterscotch when she had 8 real horses already and could buy another for what that toy cost!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! MY DAUGHER INSISTED on Butterscotch last year for Christmas! DESPITE the fact that she has 2 furry four leggeds in the back yard!

Butterscotch is the COOLEST thing (And the new "S'mores" is the same horse just a different color!). Very cool little invention.

This year my daughter asked for Biscuit, the Fur Real Pup....She got him, of course, and he was 1/2 the price as Butterscotch! Unfortunately Biscuit is very similar to "fur real" naughty Golden Retrievers.....doesn't mind very well, LOL. And is very rambunctious. Knowing how WELL Butterscotch listened, I'm tempted to think there is something WRONG with this Biscuit and his voice recognition software!!!!!
    Sarah in New Hampshire
    My Blog - Adventures in Eventing

Quote Originally Posted by slpeders View Post
    If only you would let her bring the horses into the house...she wouldn't need Butterscotch!
    That was the first thing I thought!

Quote Originally Posted by Frank B View Post
    It's a Gypsy Vanner! Can you teach it to pull your vacuum around the house?
    *SNORK!*
    Founder, Higher Standards Leather Care Addicts Anonymous
    Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.

LOL, I'm sure you're all correct....if only she could bring Star in the house...you know, I probably should have just let her since between 6 puppies, 2 adult dogs, 1 cat, and a snake this house usually looks like a disaster anyway.

She also wanted Biscuit...no such luck there, but at least she can ride Butterscotch.

I finally got S'mores today (who I renamed Noel...). At first the thing is weird and creepy, then its cool and creepy. Now I freaking LOVE it...but I guess that's what being horseless does to you! You fall in love with freaky mechanical horses with detachable heads...

And even better...my mom got it for free. Walmart refunded her money...