The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

I have a couple...two of the cookies ones and one that says "If it's not a morgan, it's just a horse." lol

A horsey bumper sticker did help us find our way to Equine Affiare a couple weekends ago...The lady in front of us had one that said "Proud owner of a pretty but useless horse" Or something of the sort.

So if you're a lady out there with a gold car and a couple bumper stickers with a Mass license plate...thanks for the directions! My friend and I were sitting in the car, asking eachother, what are the chances she's going there, should we just follow her?

But anyway...there are some good ones out there.
    "Wost Case Ontario..."

I have the cookie's dressage horse on my truck back window and the large dressage horse silloettes (sp?) on the back of the trailer ramp. My personal favorite is a friend's bumper sticker, "yes, this is my trailer, and no, I won't haul your horse in it" !! There is an eventer whose daughter goes to school with my daughter-we met in carpool line b/c of our large trucks and stickers!
    Member-Arab Dressage Riders Clique
    RIP Barichello

deep in the CT wilds near...the 200yr flood zone

Save an
    OTTB
    The best friend you'll ever know. http://bumperstickers.cafepress.com/...umper/73747379

and: http://www.lifeisgood.com/product-de...gory/fun-gear/ is on the back of the Mini.

And the truck has a magnet of this: http://www.piran-pewter.demon.co.uk/pages/p1.html on the tailgate and a black oval with white OTTB sticker on the bumper. http://bumperstickers.cafepress.com/...icker/13604225
    Last edited by OnThinIce; Nov. 25, 2008 at 10:46 PM.
    This it be all wot we want in life, wenn peoples dey loff us. ~ Willem

Default horses get...

Mine is attached.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bs2.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	33.2 KB 
ID:	23177  
    http://behindthebitblog.com
    Dressage, riding, sport horse blog
    BTBbrowbands.com
    Unique browbands for dressage and hunter riders

My little car has an ASB silhouette on both sides. The truck has the same, along with a Saddlebred "license plate" on the front, a ASHA member sticker in the back window, and a couple of bumper stickers from the KY Horse Council that say "Horses work for Kentucky".

Default Hay

This is so exciting, these below mentioned previously are our bumper stickers:

"Proud owner of a pretty but useless horse"

"yes, this is my trailer, and no, I'm not hauling your horse"

And this one too!

If I didn't own a horse...this would be a Ferrari"

I have to say 19 years in business and I am still tickled when I see one of our stickers on a car or if someone talks about them!!!!

Thank you! You made my day, well, er night...have to go do night check in a bit...
    Sorry! But that barn smell is my aromatherapy!
    One of our horsey bumper stickers! www.horsehollowpress.com
    Add Very Funny Horse Bumper Stickers on facebook

I have AQHA, a horse jumping, USEA on the truck and a dressage horse and jumping horse on the car.

I've got my USEA member sticker and my plates say BAYHRSE (my bay Morgan's nickname, I called him "my little bay horse")
    "Is it ignorance or apathy? Hey, I don't know and I don't care." ~Jimmy Buffett

Just got a Morgan silhouette and my husband got a cool sticker from a local tack store (Mount & Rider) when we lived in Knoxville.

Aw man, I want to get my car all stickered up. I'm just waiting for the right sticker to come along.

often between a rock and hard place in Ky

I have a silouette of a horse jumping with WWGD under it saying What would George Do? in my back window and a magnet of a horse jumping on the side of my car.
    ___._/> I don't suffer from insanity.. I enjoy every
    ____/ minute of it! Member stick horse art lovers
    ';;;;;;; clique
    //__\\<-- Don't feed the llama!

Default Did I make that one for you?

Quote Originally Posted by horse-loverz View Post
    I have a silouette of a horse jumping with WWGD under it saying What would George Do? in my back window and a magnet of a horse jumping on the side of my car.
    Your WWGD, Did I make that one and you get it on Ebay? Just wondering..
    " iCOTH " window/bumper stickers. Wood Routed Stall and Farm Signs
    http://www.bluemooncustomsigns.com

No. I don't believe in advertising any of my affiliations to anything on my clothes, vehicles or luggage. The only exception is my sig line.

I have an American Haflinger Registry decal on the passenger side back seat window and a bumper sticker on the back bumper that says "caution vehicle makes sliding stops" with an image of a reining horse. Even though I have never done any reining. It was the bumper sticker I liked the most at the time out of the choices and hope to eventually do a little reining at the breed shows even though I ride mainly english right now. I liked it too because it is mainly black except the words and horse and our vehicle is black so it blends in well.
    Moving at the Speed of Haflinger

Quote Originally Posted by dizzywriter View Post
    No. I don't believe in advertising any of my affiliations to anything on my clothes, vehicles or luggage. The only exception is my sig line.
    Whoooooo. Too bad I didn't read COTH when I was Pres of the Environmental Law Soc. You would have made en excellent speaker!

Quote Originally Posted by dizzywriter View Post
    Why's that? Just curious.
    Quote Originally Posted by barka.lounger View Post
    u get big old crop and bust that nags ass the next time it even slow down.

we see u in gp ring in no time.

often between a rock and hard place in Ky

Quote Originally Posted by grandprixjump View Post
    Your WWGD, Did I make that one and you get it on Ebay? Just wondering..

I got it on ebay maybe about a year ago or so. . it's a red sillouette type thing.
    ___._/> I don't suffer from insanity.. I enjoy every
    ____/ minute of it! Member stick horse art lovers
    ';;;;;;; clique
    //__\\<-- Don't feed the llama!

I have one that says "My Quarter Horse Beat Your Fourth Level Dressage Horse"
    BDC

I have a cookies jumping horse, a very faded USEA sticker, a horse head that forms the letters ADFP (believe it or not, those all fit together into a horse head line drawing). The letters were the initials of a friend's horsey business name. And I have a clear plastic unicorn that hangs from my rearview mirror, a little yellow plush horse that lives in the ashtray, a ton of dirt on my car, and my tall boots in their bootbags in my car (not to mention extra saddle pads, breeches, etc. I'm not even quite sure what all is back there. )

APHA on one rear (small) car window, ApHC on the opposite one.

USRider sticker on the truck -- still waiting to put my "Where's the Fruitbat?" sticker on it too!

The trailer has an appy American flag sticker -- usually I'm not into flaggage but I thought making an appy out of a flag (with the stars on his butt of course) was kind of cool. I used to have a "Paint Inside" sticker next to it in the style of the Intel Inside logo, but it has begun to peel and may now say "Pint Inside". Have to replace that!

I have a custom sticker of our farm name with a horse head on either side of the words, but I haven't figured out where to put it so it won't get beat up too badly or covered with mud and other filth. It would also require CLEANING said vehicle so chances are the sticker will never go on!
    Arrange whatever pieces come your way. - Virginia Woolf

Did you know that if you say the word "GULLIBLE" really softly, it sounds like "ORANGES"?