The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default PLACED: Super Cute Welsh Cross Needs Home

Thanks to all who inquired about Bunnie! She just left this evening, off to her WONDERFUL new home in SC. Thanks, Elly!!!

SUPER CUTE, FANCY, 6yr old, 11.3HH, buckskin, Welsh cross mare needs to find loving home. Nice confo., excellent mover, intelligent. Would make a lovely addition to a pony breeding program.

I purchased her as a SS/small pony hunter resale project. However, my circumstances have changed, and I was forced to move my ponies to my farm in VA. She is GREEN GREEN GREEN and needs TIME TIME TIME. NOT a children's pony (yet). Will need patient, knowledgable, people who will work with her on a daily basis.

She is being offered to an experienced home only. References required! Please PM me for more details, she's too nice to be a pasture ornament!
    Last edited by NeverEnd; Dec. 2, 2008 at 08:51 PM.

Sent you a PM
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlex View Post

Give it up. Many of us CoTHers are trapped at a computer all day with no way out, and we hunt in packs. So far it as all been in good fun. You should be thankful for that.