The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default VA Equine Extravaganza

Anyone going? I'll be there on Friday at 2:30. Would love to meet some COTHers.

This weekend? Where? When? I'd like more info!

Hollowed out volcano in the South Pacific.

www.equineextravaganza.com

It's in Richmond. Nothing much except for the shopping and whatever clinics you find interesting. I think it was nicer when they had more fun stuff to watch in the past but I guess they had to trim the fat.
    Thus do we growl that our big toes have,
    at this moment, been thrown up from below!

Too much going on this weekend, with Halloween. I really wish it had been scheduled another weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicker View Post
    Too much going on this weekend, with Halloween. I really wish it had been scheduled another weekend.
    I agree. Not a good weekend with Halloween on Friday, last horseshow of CHSA season on Saturday. I also wish they would have scheduled on a different weekend. I may be there Sunday later in the day

I will be there in the Old Dominion building booths 2503/5/7 (corner booth- 2 stallion stalls).
    Taking Max & Saint. Planning on dressing them up for halloween. Have an idea, but not set in stone and I an open to suggestions!!

They are letting in kids under 12 in on Friday for free who dress up for halloween so they can trick or treat there. I think it is a wonderful idea, and possibly more "safe". Kudos for them offering free halloween options to the kids.

Please stop by and say HI. Would love to meet others there. We always have a wonderful time at this expo. I am looking forward to it. (Now, I have to get back to packing FOR the expo!!)

Me and mr yellow-horse are going friday, planning to do some shopping, buy something i don't need

We will also have a booth in the Old Dominion building. We should be just as you walk in the doors on the corner-we are Hopeful Dreams Farm. We'll have a big light colored TWH (Risky) in the stall next to us.

DH and I will both be putting on clinics this year. I'll be doing two clinics on Gaited horses. My husband will be conducting the farrier clinics. I'd love to put some COTH faces to screen names. Please take a minute to say Hi!
    Last edited by HDFarm; Oct. 27, 2008 at 04:44 PM.
    Good Judgement comes from Experience. Alot of that comes from Bad Judgement.

HD, sounds like we will be very close to you!

Sure wish I could go Take pictures for me!!!!
    <>< Sorrow Looks Back. Worry Looks Around. Faith Looks Up! -- "When they try to tell you these are your Golden years, don't believe 'em.... It's rust."

We will def miss you What/where was that rib place we ate at again?? The one who won the throwdown against Bobby?? YUMMM... Have to visit again while we are there.

Anyone else planning on attending?

Oy. You HAD to mention Buzz & Neds, didn't you?! I can taste the ribs from here!!!!

http://www.buzandneds.com/

Have a rib for me
    <>< Sorrow Looks Back. Worry Looks Around. Faith Looks Up! -- "When they try to tell you these are your Golden years, don't believe 'em.... It's rust."

RNB is offline Grand Prix Premium Member
    Original Poster

I'm speaking at 2:30 in the Seminar Room in the Commonwealth Bldg. If anyone has time to stop by I'd love to meet a few COTHers and not be the only person in the room!!!

RHB, what are you speaking about? I looked at the schedule for that time and it says "Stick horse rodeo"??

Choco.... ok, I will have a rib, hubby too.... you bent our arms!! LOL (didn't take much of course!!)

RNB is offline Grand Prix Premium Member
    Original Poster

[quote=Delkredere;3611271]RHB, what are you speaking about? I looked at the schedule for that time and it says "Stick horse rodeo"??quote]

When I read your post I thought it said "Stick-Art..."!!! Scroll to the right of what you saw and you'll see me.

http://www.equineextravaganza.com/sc...iday_VA_08.pdf

Oh RNB. Do whatever you have to get over to Delkredere's Booths and see both her boys:

Max http://www.goldenventurefarm.com/1GVFMaxamillion.html

and

Saint http://www.goldenventurefarm.com/1GVFSaintSandro.htm

HUBBA HUBBA!!!

AHHHH, had one of those dee dee dee moments!! I think you will be right next to our booth speaking. I will pop my head in.

I will not be able to do it. My hubby is on his barge and one of us needs to hand out candy to the little ghosts & goblins in my neighborhood. I prefer my house doesn't get egged.

Delkredere and ChocoMare, we met last year by chance at the Microchipping clinic. Small (horse) world.

Choco, I'm sorry you and Mr. Choco won't be joining us. Delkredere, I'll definitely swing in and say HI. I do think our booths close.

RNB, I'll try my best to get away so I can sit in on your talk.

Anybody else coming out???
    Good Judgement comes from Experience. Alot of that comes from Bad Judgement.

HDF, I am glad you remembered... I think I do too now!! Def have to meet again!

Choco- HUBA HUBA?? I'll tell the boys they are "HubaHubaLicious"!!

I have been SO busy getting ready. I will be busy all tomorrow packing the last of my stuff. Plan on leaving Thurs morning to drive down.

I am getting excited!!