The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Default Horses for Obama

Our horses were very sad to hear that they would not be allowed to vote in the upcoming election. At 16, Willy is too young to register. Beau is old enough, but lacks a driver's license to get himself to the polling place. He could take the bus, but it might make the other passengers uncomfortable. They were anxious to do their part, though, so we found a way for them to support their candidate.
    Enjoy the pictures and don't forget to vote!
    Horses for Obama album
    Join a new horse sim where you can train, show and breed dressage horses, jumpers and eventers! Fun and free with mature players.
    Join Horse Eden Eventing Today !

Truly puts the Term " Horses Ass" into play doesn't it!
    Zook Suit Riot- Mustang/Paint Gelding
    Proud member of the KELTON'S Crew
    CousinVinsky-Skinny Vinny JockeyClub/Alydar Grandson.Gelding Chestnut.
    CUnex2zdai- 2008 Buttermilk Buckskin Colt -ABHA/IBHA

A few girls from my college's Young Democrats club went canvassing on horseback for Obama. I thought it was a pretty cool way to get the word out. Here's the article http://www.newsadvance.com/lna/news/...ck_obama/8628/

Quote Originally Posted by andy825 View Post
    Our horses were very sad to hear that they would not be allowed to vote in the upcoming election. At 16, Willy is too young to register. Beau is old enough, but lacks a driver's license to get himself to the polling place. He could take the bus, but it might make the other passengers uncomfortable. They were anxious to do their part, though, so we found a way for them to support their candidate.
    Enjoy the pictures and don't forget to vote!
    Horses for Obama album
    My horses aren't old enough to vote either but I have friends with horses from 22 to 31. When asked they said they wouldn't vote for that sucker for ANYTHING!!! Well one did say "maybe dogcatcher."
    Smart horses.

I don't get it. What does the image represent?

Well, with all of the voter fraud going on to get as many registered voters to vote for Obama.... I mean if someone's pet goldfish can get a voter registration card in the mail something surly could be done for your horses . http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27293263/

\"For all those men who say, \"Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free,\" here\'s an update for you: Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage. Why? Because women realize it\'s not worth buying an entire pig just to get a little sausage.\"-

Well both mine are Canadian, and far too young, so they'll have no vote, but, seeing as the first word in Buddy's registered name is Barrack, if they could, they'd vote for him just for his name....

Warmbloods for Clinton!
    But Cloudy is a German national, and alas could not vote in the primary.
    Altho he does look like and act like Bill.

Quote Originally Posted by pj View Post
    My horses aren't old enough to vote either but I have friends with horses from 22 to 31. When asked they said they wouldn't vote for that sucker for ANYTHING!!! Well one did say "maybe dogcatcher."
    Smart horses.
    Really? Mine say they are voting for Obama because they can't stand foul-tempered old greys.

Bram's the only one of mine old enough, and luckily our polling place is close enough to hack to.
    Analytical thinking is the first casualty when opposing sides polarize, and that shows lack of common sense on both sides.
    Denny Emerson

OK...I'm ready for the flames....but as a "liberal conservative" who feels that national security is a crucial part of our safety in these uncertain times, and who wants to KEEP the money I've earned, and not hand it over to be distributed to people who do not and will not work, I am stating my support for McCain and Palin.
    I hope the nation does not elect a candidate who's public distain for the military is well known. Perhaps the military need not protect that candidate!
    Because I come from an agricultural background, I like to support candidates who understand and support farming and ranching (that means farmers can keep their land and profits)...usually they are conservatives.
    But that's what I love about the US...we have elections, and we can choose for ourselves. We are not required to check out opinions at the door here, and I commend the folks who excercised their rights to support by using their horses. That's clever.
    Whatever your choice, get out and vote. It's our right, thank goodness!

Quote Originally Posted by pj View Post
    Smart horses.

On the other hand, my horses have the same kind of attitude as he does, "whats mine is mine, and what's yours is mine too, as long as I am smart enough to steal it!"

Quote Originally Posted by eventmom View Post

On the other hand, my horses have the same kind of attitude as he does, "whats mine is mine, and what's yours is mine too, as long as I am smart enough to steal it!"
    Ah....a fellow Republican speaks!

MachTwo thanks for your opinion, but this is a horse BB and it isn't off topic day. So most importantly, who is your horse voting for? My mare is voting for Obama because his economic plans will leave me with more money toward jumping lessons and stud muffins. She is also an arabian so she was really excited to vote for a comrade but then I showed her snopes.com and now she understands he's an American and still wants to vote for him.

Quote Originally Posted by pAin't_Misbehavin' View Post
    Really? Mine say they are voting for Obama because they can't stand foul-tempered old greys.

Bram's the only one of mine old enough, and luckily our polling place is close enough to hack to.
    yep..that's what they said.

Oh! My bad! My horse is 21, and he would vote for McCain/Palin.
    Here is my horse's check list:
    National Security...Check
    Clean House on government Spending....check
    Lipstick...check.
    Love that Sarah!
    Thanks for the reminder

My mule is half-assed....he's embarrassed to be the symbol of "Noboma's" party.

Of course he's being selfish, he doesn't want his grain going to a non-working full ass.

My TBs are most certainly voting for Obama. They cannot stand hot headed, irrational, act-before-you-think, old greys. They feel much safer in the barn when a calm, wise, open-minded barn manager is in charge.

Quote Originally Posted by RiverBendPol View Post
    My TBs are most certainly voting for Obama. They cannot stand hot headed, irrational, act-before-you-think, old greys. They feel much safer in the barn when a calm, wise, open-minded barn manager is in charge.
    Your TBs will think differently once their calm, smooth talking BM starts sharing their oats with other horses in the barn that don't pull their own weight.

\"For all those men who say, \"Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free,\" here\'s an update for you: Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage. Why? Because women realize it\'s not worth buying an entire pig just to get a little sausage.\"-

My guy said if he was old enough to vote (7 yr. Arab) he would vote the the old guy!! See he has to work hard at his dressage lessons and wants to keep at the great stuff that comes with a hard working if not spoiled dressage horse! And feels that why should the lazy pasture statute get the goodies for not having to work for it. Oh and since he is accident prone... he likes being able to call the vet and having him come right out to treat is lastest boo boo and not have to wait 6 weeks because the all the lazy pasture statutes are also there....since they don't have to work they can stand in line all day. And since he is a insecure kinda guy (arabs..lol ) he likes know his home will be protected. Though the "other one" has some goodpoints he feels better knowing he could keep all the goodies he's work for and his health care and feeling safe in his small little world!! Though these are the opinions of my horse I understand that we could get flamed.....but then we are used to it when we go it the local shows...lol as the Q.H. ,T.B.s and W.Bs always give that "look".....lol

all in good humor

Default All you horses for oBAMa remember...

With spread the wealth, any of you in a Upscale show barn, will have to move to a middle of the road care barn, and be joined by the ones that swam the river, and bred here, as well as, the Bute and other drug, addicted ones, that DON'T CARE about improving their situation with training...
    " iCOTH " window/bumper stickers.
    http://bluemoongrafixva.webs.com