The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default 10 y/o 16H Chestnut TB Gelding - Wonderful, Terrific Home Found

Located: Williamston, NC

10 y/o (1999), 16H, chestnut with blaze & stockings gelding. Hunter under saddle. Trails. Tons of personality. Good mannered. Current on everything. Barefoot at this time but does need front shoes when in work. Show experience. Usually places. Great horse to give someone confidence at show b/c he's so quiet. Not for a beginner but confident teen would do well with him. Sensitive to aids. People oriented. He has had some soreness issues in the past. All medical records will be released. Please email: canterberrymeadows@yahoo.com

Pictures available
    Last edited by NCSue; Oct. 25, 2008 at 09:10 PM.

Could you send me some pictures of him and is he still sound for small "just for fun" shows. oh and my email is LEW1025@ecu.edu

Arrow

This horse was mine from age 3 until age 7 when he was given to NCSue as a dressage lesson prospect/rehab. She put time and money into rehabbing him for his kissing spine and tried to work with him as a hunter for her daughter, and agrees that he should not be jumped.

I have many pictures and info. for those who may be interested in him. He is absolutely NOT to be jumped anymore due to kissing spine and arthritis.

He is, however, a very personable horse that would love a lightweight rider (under 190lbs is probably his max. weight including tack) to do trails or light hacking. He does love traveling to shows and may be okay to continue in under saddle classes but will need to be keep up with in saddlefitting/chiro/massage. Very flashy, and cute mover.

Arrow

Xpress will be coming home to me next weekend.