The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Default Zone 2 Hunter Finals Results

I have been unable to find a link for the up to the minute results. If anyone has results please post here. (I know they just started).

Thanks!

The results are never posted online until days after the show is over. Usually a few people are able to post some results on the COTH.
    "The joys of motherhood are never fully experienced until the children are in bed" UK

Thank you. That is what I figured I was just hoping someone was there and would report back.

If anyone knows of the Children's Results (Olders, Youngers, Larges, and Small/Mediums) can you post them? I know that the youngers are just starting now.
    Thanks!

In the younger adults, One Summer Night (lovely black horse), was Champion, and there was a tie for reserve between Grand Total (who is a super cool horse) and Ishta Devata (who looked like lots of fun, too bad she wouldn't fit in the car!) In the middles it was Abundance champion and Why Not Me reserve. In the Older group Best in Blue was champion and Mr Roberts was reserve. There was lots of trouble with the 3 to the 2 in the Adults-- I don't know if that continued in to the childrens as I am now back in Jersey!

Grand Total is such an awesome horse! Congrats to Lindsay!

I know Abundance was the grand champion for the adults and the judges choice award winner
    "to each his own..."

just a horse obsessed girl who finds blogging way more fun than being an adult...
    http://equinerainman274.wordpress.com/

I just got back from being out there myself. Younger childrens: CHampion- Magnetic and Kendall Fately .. Reserve: 57 North Cliff and Emma Brown. Olders CHamp- A Bit of Gold and Megan Brodbeck, and Reserve- Double Dutch. Left after the childrens horses so thats all I got.

As for me Im not so happy with the A/A younger hack class. For those of you who were there, i thought someone lit fireworks in the arena!!
    P=N
    If you run out of patience, you run out of nice.

Quote Originally Posted by sopha View Post
    In the younger adults, One Summer Night (lovely black horse), was Champion, and there was a tie for reserve between Grand Total (who is a super cool horse) and Ishta Devata (who looked like lots of fun, too bad she wouldn't fit in the car!) In the middles it was Abundance champion and Why Not Me reserve. In the Older group Best in Blue was champion and Mr Roberts was reserve. There was lots of trouble with the 3 to the 2 in the Adults-- I don't know if that continued in to the childrens as I am now back in Jersey!
    and the in to the diagonal seemed to get a lot as well. I dont know about the olders but in the youngers hack, the PA system started making this crackle noise that scared the crap out of EVERY SINGLE HORSE in the ring. Some settled, some didnt, and it made it multiple times throughout the class. It was so unfair, some of those horses went in and looked amazing and ended up going around with their heads straight in the air b/c of it. I know it happens, but still.
    "to each his own..."

just a horse obsessed girl who finds blogging way more fun than being an adult...

Quote Originally Posted by trv_at_tacf View Post
    I just got back from being out there myself. Younger childrens: CHampion- Magnetic and Kendall Fately .. Reserve: 57 North Cliff and Emma Brown. Olders CHamp- A Bit of Gold and Megan Brodbeck, and Reserve- Double Dutch. Left after the childrens horses so thats all I got.

As for me Im not so happy with the A/A younger hack class. For those of you who were there, i thought someone lit fireworks in the arena!!
    was double dutch the big buckskin??
    "to each his own..."

no a grey with some dapples. she was an add on the roster.
    P=N

Thumbs up

We had a great day at Zone finals, what a nice show!! All of our riders had a really nice day and a positive experience. The younger Adult hack was ridiculous, very unfortunate, I would have thought they would shut off the PA system after the first couple of times.

Ishta Devata was tied for reserve in the younger adults, and Sopha, too bad she couldn't fit in your car, she is for sale Awesome mare!

Rocketman won the first over fences in the younger childrens and was 6th in the second. Outrageous was 6th in the second over fences.

Zip Strip was 3rd and 4th over fences in the middle adults and Some Beach was 4th and 6th in the older adults I believe. Both got 7th in their hacks.

It was a really fun day and we are proud of all of our riders, this was the first time at Zones for all of them and all but one of the horses. It was a really great experience, I hope some day to be able to ride there!
    Erin and
    Instant Karma "Sunny", ShineDown "Liam"

"You can't control the wind, but you can adjust the sails."

ahhh blazer (grand total) was reserve!!! thats amazing! yay lindsay! she rides with us that horse is the sweetest!!!! how was erin brennan and love letter (the other one from our barn)?

thanks so much and does anyone know what ribbons grand total got?

thanks so much!!!!

Sam

Grand Total won the first class and was 7th in the second.

Did anyone else notice that this was the same course as 2 years ago and the 2005 and 2007 courses were the same and that they are mirror images of each other??

Quote Originally Posted by Limone View Post
    ahhh blazer (grand total) was reserve!!! thats amazing! yay lindsay! she rides with us that horse is the sweetest!!!! how was erin brennan and love letter (the other one from our barn)?

thanks so much and does anyone know what ribbons grand total got?

thanks so much!!!!

Sam
    all I know is love letter was excused from the second class for 2 refusals
    "to each his own..."

does anyone know how Carousel did? in the older childrens hunter horses? she's a chestnut TB with a star and snip..
    (|--Sarah--|)

Blitz <3 & Leap of Faith <3

Smile

Instant Karma---Congrats to all of you at Hollyhurst--I'm sorry I missed the day but I'm so glad you all had such a good day!! Way to go Duke!!

pepperpony Guest

Default Older Adults

Does anyone know who got to take my place in the older adults? I had to bow out on Thursday because of a tear in my horse's XYZ ligament.

Quote Originally Posted by superpony123 View Post
    does anyone know how Carousel did? in the older childrens hunter horses? she's a chestnut TB with a star and snip..
    Hey she was stabled right by us and she was 7th in the first o/f, 5th in the 2nd o/f and WON the hack! Cute horse.
    P=N

Quote Originally Posted by pepperpony View Post
    Does anyone know who got to take my place in the older adults? I had to bow out on Thursday because of a tear in my horse's XYZ ligament.
    Aww sorry to hear. I hope he/she is ok. Are you On the Rocks? THere was an add/scratch sheet stuffed in the program and it had you as a scratch but no add listed.
    P=N