The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default I think Simkie & MDEventer got it

I'm just so worried about the fitting since she's so long, lanky and small bodied. The Chicks Saddlery is inexpensive enough that if it isn't a correct fit, I can't feel horrid about the return postage.

So, any suggestions of a color? If you click on the thumbnail on post #1 you can see she's a palomino (ok, light chestnut if we must) with white markings.

Thank you everyone and I'll let you know what the quality is like. It won't (hopefully) be a month or so before I know how it wears, stays put and laundrers (is that a word?).

Whoo-Hooo a new tack store! New resources
    "The best thing for the inside of a man is the outside of a horse" Lord Palmerston

Quote Originally Posted by Party Rose View Post
    I'm just so worried about the fitting since she's so long, lanky and small bodied. The Chicks Saddlery is inexpensive enough that if it isn't a correct fit, I can't feel horrid about the return postage.
    Just measure her according to the directions of whatever blanket you choose. They really do fit pretty true to size.

I have NEVER not had a blanket fit, and I have quite a lot of clothes for my dogs.

We got our dachshund a Gooby waterproof parka that's super-nice:
    http://www.gbfsn.com/pc/viewPrd.asp?...idproduct=4166. Their products are good quality and they tend to carry them in upscale pet boutiques--also another place to support right now.

(Plus now her vest matches mine: http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...ylviaCoats.jpg)

OK, it's a bit early in the season, but it's currently 41 degrees right now, 12:15 a.m.

Jazzy's got her PJ's on for the first time. She played at the beach today, got a good bath and then got under the covers when the temp dropped so quickly at 3:30.

The Santa Ana's are arriving, so please send your jingles for a non-fire season.
    "The best thing for the inside of a man is the outside of a horse" Lord Palmerston