The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Needed: Childs 14R Hunt Coat for Local Shows

My friend has a 7 yr old child that is really going through a rough time right now. Medical problems and being abandoned by her father. This kid loves horses and forgets about everything else when around them. (We all here know how healing that can be) We have fixed her up with my daughter's 20 year old pony (she's a saint). We have provided saddle, bridle, pads, etc. but unfortunately when my daughter outgrew her show clothes she gave them to the 4H. We have managed to get her a helmet and put a velveteen cover over it, shirt, jods, garters and boots and are trying to get her out to some little local shows. Mom can't do anymore because she is now without 1/2 of her income. If anyone has a childs 14R hunt coat it will really go to a good cause and I will reimburse postage. We would be happy to return the jacket when the child is finished with it or outgrows it.

Please PM me if you have anything. Thanks for your time.

Default .

I don't have what you are looking for, but I will keep my ears open for the coat. If you haven't gotten one before I get back to you, please post here!