The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

hahhahaha, yeah He's like a big teddy bear! He pretty much looks like exactly what you would think as chef at a German food restaurant would look like BUT he makes the BEST cheesecake in the world ... its unbelievable!

Look at COTH ... bringing families together!

(i haven't read all of these)

If you're still looking you could try Earlysville. You get more of the "country feel" while still being in town. I'm sure the land is just as pricey, but you see a lot more houses with a number of acres. Most of my friends live there, and the farthest drive is 10 minutes. I go to Albemarle High School. I went to Jack Jouett and Greer.. all great schools. If you are in Earlysville you go to a different Elementary school, but same middle school and high school. It beats making elementary friends, leaving them for middle school, and then going back to them in high school. Thats what happens to most people that go to Western, which is on the other side of town. The YMCA is in town and so is SOCA. If you're looking into sports outside of the public school program. ACAC is also in the middle of town. Both the outdoor swimming pool and the gym. If your looking at private schools there are a number of great ones right in town.