The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Terrier Mix looking for a farm home.

Crosby, a blonde Terrier Mix of sorts LOL, looks like a really miniature yellow lab is looking for a farm home. He was given to one of the Cothers who encountered some personal problems and so Crosby came home. He is nuetered and up to date on everything. App a year and a half old. He is GREAT on a farm. Loves the farm. Is not a runaway, not a yappy dog, just one heck of a good companion. He gets along well with all animals. Heres one you dont have to start at the bottom with. Loves kids as well.

This guy is in no danger of going anywhere. He has lived here a long time, long enough to become a perfect companion but.......................I have more than enough and all I can afford.

If you are looking for a ready made young dog, please consider Crosby. Small enough to ride along and big enough to scare the snakes LOL.
    Our horses are not seen as the old and disabled they may have become, but rather as the mighty steeds they once believed themselves to be.

Sunkissed Acres Rescue and Retirement

Hope things worked out for Tito. Are you still looking for a home for Crosby as well?
    My ears hear a symphony of two mules, trains, and rain. The best is always yet to come, that's what they explained to me. —Bob Dylan

Fenway Bartholomule ♥ Arrietty G. Teaspoon Brays Of Our Lives

sunkissed do you have a photo, and is he good with cats and in the house?

Our Ralphy passed away earlier this summer and my daughter was really hoping for a new friend she could call her own. But she doesn't want a puppy and would rather adopt.

I might need to find a bigger trailer...move over Dumplin!
    I Loff My Quarter Horse & I love Fenway Bartholomule cliques

Just somebody with a positive outlook on life...go ahead...hate me for that.