The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Sweet little Kitten at Finger Lakes Race Track has found a new home.

One of the trainers at the track found an absolutely adorable little abandoned kitten last week and took it in. She wants to give it away free to a good home.

This is the cutest little kitten. She looks like she is going to be long haired, and she has a rusty black coat with perfectly even white markings on her face. And, there is the cutest little black button nose in the middle of all of that white. Once her coat improves with continued good care, she should be absolutely stunning.

She's a people kitten, who loves to snuggle. And, for such a tiny little thing, she has a great big (and easily produced) purr. In the time she has been with the trainer, she has proved to be good barn cat material. She knows to stay out of the way of the horses, and all of the activity around a busy barn. As lovely and sweet as she is, however, she would certainly make a great house cat.

Contact me by PM if you are interested, and I will contact the trainer.

http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL147.../331618996.jpg

http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL147.../331618990.jpg
    Last edited by Louise; Aug. 30, 2008 at 02:18 PM.
    Originally Posted by Alagirl
    We just love to shame poor people...when in reality, we are all just peasants.

Louise is offline Schoolmaster Premium Member
    Original Poster

Somebody must want a little sweetheart to love.

Default Louise, please you mustn't

continue to torment me with Finger Lakes Finest horses and NOW Finger Lakes Finest Felines!!!

I opened your post (against my better judgment) and immediately made my husband come and look at the beautiful kitten. He thinks we're safe because the kitten is all the way in NY, but I bet some shipper to Suffolk wouldn't mind a small passanger in the cab . All day I thought about the kitten and all the reasons I couldn't and shouldn't have that kitten, and I thought "Oh it's so adorable she'll be snatched up in no time.", but NOOOOOooo, here you are bumping this up. . . .Aaargghh!

Please someone save me from myself.

I've met this sweet little kitty too and she is truly adorable. Very unusual in her coloring. Very lucky kitty to have been picked up by this trainer too, who has a wonderfully good heart.

Come on Tux61096! This little kitty would love to travel to your home

Original Poster

I could always meet you half way, somewhere along the Thruway, if the timing can be worked out, Tux.

Oh my--she is adorable! And what an interesting color. I don't think I've ever seen a cat that looks like that.

Thank god I'm too far away. I would have a barn full of Finger Lakes horses and a house full of Finger Lakes kitties.

Original Poster

Some lucky person took this little cutie home yesterday.