The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 46 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3644454647 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by gloriginger View Post
    Most certainly!!! She is as real as all horse psychics are...
    That's right! I'm as real a psychic as anyone chooses to believe I am. Now, go give some money to Canter.

Hey, see, I'm getting more real every day... "SEND YOUR MONEY TO CANTER" (in an ominous voice) You heard it didn't you? See, it is real...................

Originally Posted by Airamennyl
    A month ago, my old TB gelding found a new home at a retirement facility. Can you ask if he's doing OK?
    What's his name?

Sorry, its Brandi Andy.

I sent you a pm

Simon must have been his usual quiet,reserved self. Not talking to you either.
    madeline
    * What you release is what you teach * Don't be distracted by unwanted behavior* Whoever waits the longest is the teacher. Van Hargis

Neronrumor Guest

Quote Originally Posted by tidy rabbit View Post
    Rumors says: I wouldn't tell YOU if I was or was not jealous of that little punk ass bast***! What makes you think you can just bring whom ever into our lives without consulting me? Next time I need to have a say in what goes on around here! But, like I said, I'm not gonna tell you nothing!

Matty says: Oh ya, you like this? I got plenty more where this comes from! I AM A GOOD GIRL! Yes. I am. Good Girl. That's me. Let's do this thing! Rock and Roll mama!

^^^ i got rumors after neron...so neron would be the one that i need to ask about bringing in another horse haha

Quote Originally Posted by Neronrumor View Post
    ^^^ i got rumors after neron...so neron would be the one that i need to ask about bringing in another horse haha
    Can't we just let this thing die a nice peaceful death? I was SO hoping we were done with this thing.

Can't we just let this thing die a nice peaceful death? I was SO hoping we were done with this thing.
    TR, maybe your $$ can now go towards a Hurricane Fund! The folks down south here can most likely be in use of the funds shortly.....
    Elizabeth
    The Greatest Sense of Freedom is on a Horse!

Confused about the thread, though I haven't been on here for a while....

Tidy Rabbit, are you an animal communicator? I made a donation to CANTER, and would love to ask a question, but I have been seriously looking for an animal communicator to talk to a particular horse, because it is something I would love to try, but I am really bad at figuring out if this thread is a spoof or not.

Either way, CANTER is a great organization, and hopefully they can use my little bit of money that I sent that way.
    FREE TACK/APPAREL ADS: BITS AND BARTER BOARD: http://bitsandbarter.proboards.com/i...ay&thread=5450

Music says: ... but if I could just wander about and eat and eat and eat and ....
    I know THAT without a psychic!!
    Janet

chief feeder and mucker for Music, Spy, Belle and Tiara. Someone else is now feeding and mucking for Chief and Brain (both foxhunting now).

Quote Originally Posted by Janet View Post
    I know THAT without a psychic!!
    Well, you get what ya pay for.....

Well, you get what ya pay for.....
    Not criticizing- just amused.
    It would probaby apply to almost every horse. But among mine, it is MOST applicable to Music.
    Last edited by Janet; Sep. 1, 2008 at 07:56 PM.
    Janet

chief feeder and mucker for Music, Spy, Belle and Tiara. Someone else is now feeding and mucking for Chief and Brain (both foxhunting now).

Quote Originally Posted by naters View Post
    Confused about the thread, though I haven't been on here for a while....

Tidy Rabbit, are you an animal communicator? I made a donation to CANTER, and would love to ask a question, but I have been seriously looking for an animal communicator to talk to a particular horse, because it is something I would love to try, but I am really bad at figuring out if this thread is a spoof or not.

Either way, CANTER is a great organization, and hopefully they can use my little bit of money that I sent that way.
    Naters,

This is all in fun, but some peeps were so amused by it all that they offered to give some dollars in return, so I said that Canter Ohio was my charity of choice.

Since you donated to Canter you can ask a question and I will answer it. Whether or not the answer is worthy of your donation, well, only you can decide that, but I'll give it my best shot.

I hope that my post can help along in continuing the thread for those who don't yet believe in the swami rabbit.

Swami Rabbit my question follows:

Beaus Cas Bar ("Beau")
    QH
    South Carolina

Is there anything you would like for me to know, or is there anything you need that you are not getting?

FREE TACK/APPAREL ADS: BITS AND BARTER BOARD: http://bitsandbarter.proboards.com/i...ay&thread=5450

Quote Originally Posted by naters View Post
    I hope that my post can help along in continuing the thread for those who don't yet believe in the swami rabbit.

Swami Rabbit my question follows:

Beaus Cas Bar ("Beau")
    QH
    South Carolina

Is there anything you would like for me to know, or is there anything you need that you are not getting?

Beau says: Really, I'm pretty happy, but next year when my birthday comes around... I'd like to do something a little different. I'd like to start my day with rub down, followed by a 4 foot pedicure. Then breakfast. After breakfast I'd like to sniff your hair for a while. Then we could get ready to go for a ride. I'd like to go someplace with a few friends and trail ride for a couple hours, maybe find a stream to play in? Then take me back home and feed me seedless grapes one at a time. One for you, one for me. After that I'd like my fur brushed, especially up above my eyes, you don't ever brush that part enough. Anyway, after all that I'd like to watch a movie. Can you bring your laptop to my stall and play National Velvet starring Elizabeth Taylor? Love ya!!! Beau. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

hunter~jumper89 Guest

ooh do one for me please!

Denali 9 yr old, red roan appendix gelding. Currently in Greensboro, NC. Was in Mooresville, NC

How do you like your new home/owners?
    Why do you hate jumping?

O.k. i'll bite.

Penny, 6, Mare, Vermont

What would you think about coming to live in Maryland with me? and what do you think about all this jumping?

Sorry, but you are a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by chunky munky View Post
    hah. i think she sorta knows that...but its fun anyhow, so dont ruin it k thanks

No more or less than any other "horse psychic".
    Last edited by Janet; Sep. 2, 2008 at 09:32 AM.
    Janet

Don't make me put a hex on you!

ps...
    When you have a strong opinion about something you should never start your sentence with an appology. For instance, if I were to say "You are an old crab with no sense of humor." Or "Sorry, but you are an old crab with no sense of humor." Which sentence sounds more authoritative and less passive agressive?
    Last edited by tidy rabbit; Sep. 2, 2008 at 08:18 AM.