The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results
 
Page 4 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 927
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Nov. 16, 2004
    Posts
    47

    Default

    I should have asked the bit question. Now I have more questions after reading everyone else's!



  2. #62
    Join Date
    Apr. 3, 2003
    Location
    Up the creek from bar.ka
    Posts
    10,038

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BelladonnaLily View Post
    Spy, 7yo bay TB/Welsh gelding, Charlottesville, VA

    Why won't you play nice and get your lead changes?

    Oh yeah, and whats the deal with your complete and total irrational fear of strollers?

    Sorry, am I allowed 2?
    Sorry, the channel only has enough bandwidth of one question and reply at a time.

    Spy says: I hate those god damn baby hiding strollers that smell like your boot powder and poo and handy wipes!!!! Uhhh I just hate that smell!



  3. #63
    Join Date
    Sep. 11, 2003
    Location
    New Brunswick, NJ, USA
    Posts
    410

    Default

    This IS fun

    22 year old Anglo Arab mare, Last Fling, that I've had since she was conceived. Currently in Howell, NJ


    Why do you persist in trying to bite me everytime I tighten the girth regardless of girth, saddle, etc. You KNOW you like to go out on the trails!
    Sarah Ralston



  4. #64
    Join Date
    Apr. 3, 2003
    Location
    Up the creek from bar.ka
    Posts
    10,038

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gloriginger View Post
    Do you like your new home?
    Glori says: Yes mom I do! I would like to be brushed and fly sprayed more often though. Can you let them know that?



  5. #65
    Join Date
    Apr. 3, 2003
    Location
    Up the creek from bar.ka
    Posts
    10,038

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah Ralston View Post
    This IS fun

    22 year old Anglo Arab mare, Last Fling, that I've had since she was conceived. Currently in Howell, NJ


    Why do you persist in trying to bite me everytime I tighten the girth regardless of girth, saddle, etc. You KNOW you like to go out on the trails!
    LG says: I just want to mutually groom you. I want to tickle your tummy like you are tickling mine.



  6. #66
    Join Date
    Feb. 18, 2003
    Location
    A Very Small Town CT
    Posts
    346

    Default

    Buster 14 y/o TB Lisbon, CT

    Why oh why buster can you handle a few good rounds and then say in the third one of a ride, you have to LOSE it completely?



  7. #67
    Join Date
    Dec. 2, 2004
    Location
    Eastern Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    1,470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tidy rabbit View Post
    Molly says: First off my name isn't Molly, it's Polly. I don't understand why everyone continues to call me Molly. I want to be called by my right name! Secondly, sometimes I just get down in the dumps, maybe it's my feed that makes me feel this way, I don't know.
    I'd been wondering about getting some Senior-type feed!



  8. #68
    Join Date
    Mar. 1, 2007
    Posts
    52

    Default

    Thumper, 25 yr old quarter horse
    Where are you hurting?



  9. #69
    Join Date
    May. 1, 2006
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    566

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Singer View Post
    I should have asked the bit question. Now I have more questions after reading everyone else's!
    yeah, I'd like to ask a follow up question too....



  10. #70
    Join Date
    Jan. 15, 2003
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    5,034

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tidy rabbit View Post
    Sorry, the channel only has enough bandwidth of one question and reply at a time.

    Spy says: I hate those god damn baby hiding strollers that smell like your boot powder and poo and handy wipes!!!! Uhhh I just hate that smell!


    I'll have to tell their trainer that she can't have any more children, because it upsets pony too much Makes sense, though. Found out at the last show that Applebees carry-out has the same effect on him!



  11. #71
    Join Date
    Apr. 16, 2005
    Posts
    6,769

    Default

    Just a side note: Tidy Rabbit ~ you are either on some really good cold medicine or feeling your oats lately. Your new threads are cracking me up!

    I guess you didn't plan on getting any REAL work done today, were you???



  12. #72
    Join Date
    Apr. 3, 2003
    Location
    Up the creek from bar.ka
    Posts
    10,038

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ForaSmallFee11 View Post
    Buster 14 y/o TB Lisbon, CT

    Why oh why buster can you handle a few good rounds and then say in the third one of a ride, you have to LOSE it completely?
    Buster says: I can't help it. I think I might like the perscription Havoline perscribed earlier for that other horse.



  13. #73
    Join Date
    Apr. 3, 2003
    Location
    Up the creek from bar.ka
    Posts
    10,038

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LSM1212 View Post
    Just a side note: Tidy Rabbit ~ you are either on some really good cold medicine or feeling your oats lately. Your new threads are cracking me up!

    I guess you didn't plan on getting any REAL work done today, were you???
    Like I told LexinVA, it's just me. I can't help it. I finally gave up caring what people think and decided to let my real personality shine through. I'm sure it's way too much for a lot of people and my psychic intuition tells me that some thread killer will come along and ruin this whole thing, buttt.... you never know.



  14. #74
    Join Date
    Dec. 7, 2006
    Location
    Jupiter, FL
    Posts
    977

    Default Why not...

    DaVinci, 16h Dutch Warmblood gelding, Jupiter, FL

    Do you enjoy competing at shows?



  15. #75
    Join Date
    Jun. 1, 2008
    Posts
    290

    Default

    I'll go...

    Claire, 8 yo mare, Birmingham, AL

    please ask her why she was always so honest and brave to the fences and then, all of a sudden, decided to start stopping- even at the low fences- if a distance wasn't perfect...



  16. #76
    Join Date
    Apr. 19, 2004
    Location
    Williamstown, MA USA
    Posts
    1,135

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tidy rabbit View Post
    Dime says: NO WAY! Bring me treats and thats it.
    But, but.... I'm ready to ride you, I miss riding you - pleeease? You'll get lots of treats, maybe even a peach, I promise! Why should Boo have all the fun?



  17. #77
    Join Date
    Apr. 3, 2003
    Location
    Up the creek from bar.ka
    Posts
    10,038

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chester Step View Post
    Thumper, 25 yr old quarter horse
    Where are you hurting?
    Thumper says: WHATS THAT YOU SAY? I CAN"T HEAR YOU.



  18. #78
    Join Date
    Apr. 3, 2003
    Location
    Up the creek from bar.ka
    Posts
    10,038

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chrissymack View Post
    DaVinci, 16h Dutch Warmblood gelding, Jupiter, FL

    Do you enjoy competing at shows?

    DaVinci says: Oh yes. I love it!



  19. #79
    Join Date
    Aug. 11, 2008
    Location
    Northeast PA
    Posts
    1,463

    Default I'll bite, too

    I have 3:

    Duncan, 9 y.o. TB G, PA - why are you so perfect to jump one day, and a complete fruitbat the next? The inconsistency will never let me find you a new home!

    Lincoln, 7 y.o. TB G, PA - where do you hurt?

    Baby Girl, 2 y.o. Appendix M, PA - do you want to stay with me or would you like a new home?



  20. #80
    Join Date
    Apr. 3, 2003
    Location
    Up the creek from bar.ka
    Posts
    10,038

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ponylover2008 View Post
    I'll go...

    Claire, 8 yo mare, Birmingham, AL

    please ask her why she was always so honest and brave to the fences and then, all of a sudden, decided to start stopping- even at the low fences- if a distance wasn't perfect...
    Claire says: Oh, I don't know. I multitude of things I guess. See one day I was standing in my stall thinking about all this when I suddenly had this idea that (x+y)(a-b)=z and I mutiplied that by the cubed root of Log4. The answer was 42. Now wait. what was your question again? I'm busy.



Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 572
    Last Post: Sep. 30, 2005, 08:22 AM
  2. Northampton CANTER cuties in their new homes...
    By Bugs-n-Frodo in forum Off Course
    Replies: 393
    Last Post: Oct. 25, 2004, 06:25 PM
  3. Replies: 147
    Last Post: Nov. 15, 2003, 06:59 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •