The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

EventLover Guest

Default TB Mare and Paint Pony

We are seeking a permanent knowledgeable home for a 13 y.o. Ch. TB Mare, 15h, small framed pretty, pretty mare that was evented and pony clubbed for quite a few years. She was successfully treated for EPM last year after showing mild NQR in hind end. The owners never put her back into work after that from lack of interest and decided that due to her past history of EPM (although all is good now) and because she wouldn't be able to event to the upper levels, they were going to euthanize her. We stepped in and after a difficult battle lasting many, many months, were able to save her life. This was a beautiful, super talented small TB and her only issue was that she could be very, very marish. I have known her since she was just rising 4. Under saddle she was phenomenal. My only job was to save her life, which is done, but I have six horses of my own and cannot keep this mare. She deserves to be in a life long home with knowledgeable owners (due to her "mareishness !) who will slowly bring her back into work and enjoy her. Please PM me if you are interested, serious inquiries only. I do have pics and video.

We also have a 13.1 h aged paing pony gelding who was headed for slaughter last year due to mild heaves. He had been a lesson horse at a high end H/J barn, never turned out, and they decided his heaves was "too much" for them to handle. We have had little kids on him, WTC, small X-rails. and have had no problems with his "heaves" since he is out more than he is in. He is precious. (Another saved !!) We estimate his age between 20 - 25.

These two horses deserve only the best as they have given only their best throughout the years. I know that we can find them permanent homes thru COTH, please only serious inquiries. PM me for more info, etc...

Location, please?
    "As a rule we disbelieve all the facts and theories for which we have no use."- William James
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Proud member of the Wheat Loss Clique.

EventLover Guest

Oooopps..sorry, we are in NY.