The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Free Lease/Poss. Giveaway- Young, Sound, QUIET OTTB gelding in Pelzer, SC NOW W/ PIC!

Chance has been placed- thanks!
    Last edited by RumoursFollow; Oct. 5, 2008 at 09:47 PM. Reason: to add a pic!

Smile

Sent you a pm
    (]~~[) Amy (]~~[)

* I hope I never get too old to ride, despite the injuries and pain, because I cannot imagine not doing the thing I most enjoy in my life.*

Another PM

BeattheCannon Guest

sounds like a horse from the MMSC in Kentucky.

any pictures of when he was being exercised?

I dont have any pictures of him- sorry. I am trying to get some but I am very far away (Indiana) so I cant go take them myself. BeattheCannon- I'm not sure what track he came off of or what his history was before I got him really. I dont even have any idea where he raced. He's just a nice horse looking for someone to love. He was given to me by a friend who is a dealer/trader. I think he came off the track about midsummer of 2006?

Obviously, he is still available. Had a few nibbles- but no bites.

Default Chestnut gelding

Could you give me the number for the person who has him now? Did you ever get his JC registered name? If so, could you give that to me? Also, is there any possibility of some help to get him shipped to me if I decide I can take him. I am looking for a sensible trail riding horse for now but one that I can do more with later as time allows. I am in Virginia Beach, Va. I just want to ask the person who has him about his turnout temperament, shoeing needs or not (I hope) and just some general behavioral questions like trailering, shot tolerance, farrier, etc.

Thanks!
    Amber
    "I have brought on the hatred of Wall Street and I relish it".
    Franklin Delano Roosevelt

No help on the shipping.. if I'm going to pay to ship him somewhere I'll ship him up here and sell him. He's a sound, sane horse and worth the cost of being shipped. I'm willing to sit on him where he is until I find the right situation. If you'll PM or EMail me, I'll give you contact info for where he is.

GREENBROKE11 Guest

Heya! My name is Amy Harrison, and I'm a trainer that is trying to get going in Greenville, S.C. I just recently have gotten to the point where I am ready to find a school horse, and a friend turned me on to your add. This sounds like a great option, and I would love to get more info about your guy. Is there any way you can give me a call? My # is 864-593-8627. call anytime. I would love to hear from you.

He sounds nice! I wish gas was not so much right now! He sounds like what I am looking for. Let me know if you have not placed him yet as I maybe could get some help with the shipping. SC to FL can not be too much...

Thought I had found this guy a home, but alas the person decided before seeing him that she couldnt take on another one, so he's still around. If anyone is interested in him, I've now posted a picture in the first post.