My husband recently got a job offer in CA, and I'm looking to place my gelding in a good home. He's 13, a 15.2 hh grade Pinto gelding that we purchased for my nieces and nephews to poke around on.

He's unbelievably sweet and friendly, loves kids. Perfect for vet and farrier, loads great, loves baths and grooming. This is a GREAT family horse.

He does have some hock arthritis, so he can't be ridden hard or jumped. He's fine for light riding and likes the short trail rides I take him on.

I can't recommend this horse enough as a "spare" family horse. He's barefoot and out on pasture board right now, which is great for his hocks, but he's also been stalled. If you got aggressive with his hocks, maybe played with shoeing and supplements, he might be able to do more. But he's always been fine for me, for what I needed. He's just stiff behind sometimes.

If you're looking for a wonderful friend for yourself or your family/friends, he'd be fantastic. We just can't afford to bring him with us. Please email me if you're interested, bowe2002@yahoo.com.