Thanks for posting! It would be a huge shame for a Jim clinic not to fill, and boy would I love to play at Pine Top with him.
Will have to wait til next week when I chat with my surgeon - I got spayed last week, and feel great, but agreed not to swing a leg over a horse until my two week check up.(and no, I know two weeks isn't going to give a sudden green light, but maybe there will be walk work on steady beasts in my permission slip??)
Oh, loophole realization! I didn't promise ANYTHING about staying off ponies!
I sent an e-mail to Willow South, but I don't see this clinic posted anywhere. Depending on the details, my daughter would participate with one or two horses and I know some others who might be interested.
Hey all. I am helping Tawn with it as her horse is in the hospital. I'll post info as I get it from her. Will be getting info on the net as fast as possible. My email is email@example.com so you have an extra way of getting info to us.
i don't think i'm ready for him yet... not to mention i'm already doing a lellie lesson, ralph clinic, and big bear... plus hopefully another two lellie lessons.... so i really really can't spend ANY more money this month Nor... can i roll it over into next months budget... since i've already spent that too!
and yeah... really really hot! it's a heat index of 101 here today!!! and i'm not too far from pine top.
but it does sound like a good opportunity. it's a shame it may not fill....especially since there's a big waiting list for ralph..
If only it wasn't during the week I know of at least three or four people as well as myself that would sign up in a heartbeat. As is, I might know one, so I'll pass the word. I was lucky enough to do a clinic with him in February and learned so much. If you can't afford to go ride, you really should go watch, all sessions, not just yours. And he is appropriate for all levels, so don't feel that you can't do it because you're not a *ed rider yet.
First I heard of this clinic was here of course. Too bad it wasn't posted on ARea 3's website. I would have jumped at the chance to ride with JW again....but the new partner I have now just isn't ready for 2 hr sessions. He's only been out of the pasture for 2 wks and he was out in the pasture for about a year so I'm taking it slow for him and me. Maybe next winter....
I just found out about this yesterday through a random e-mail. It was not advertised anywhere in area 3. I know myself and a friend would have loved to have gone. We have been saying forever that he is a clinician we would love to ride with and make the money and time happen for. I am just dissapointed that poor notification caused us to miss out